Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

banksy's to Rabadon's deathcap... why?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lord GiantR

01-04-2011

Quote:
AlokJuro:
D= Why did they change it? that pic looks of awesomecakes!

They wanted. more cartoony minions.

Amarathval

01-04-2011

that and skeleton/skulls are banned in China and other parts of the world (in the chinese version of LoL, Karthus's face is just a black void with glowing eyes)

cy4n1ze

Recruiter

01-04-2011

Quote:
banksy:
Do not take me for some conjurer of cheap hats. I am not trying to Rabadon you. I'm trying to help you.

You just earned a spot on my top 10 list of fav Riot employees.

Dewaholic

01-04-2011

Change it back!! naow!! rabadons looks and sounds funny... really rab-a-dons, sounds like im saying rabid dongs... and thats just not cool!!

Mythoclast

01-04-2011

Quote:
Amarathval:
that and skeleton/skulls are banned in China and other parts of the world (in the chinese version of LoL, Karthus's face is just a black void with glowing eyes)

Not true. I know Magic used to have to release different cards there but they lifted that ban.

VIPx

01-04-2011

Bansky is a wicked grafitti artist... I kinda thought that name was odd for a game item.

http://www.banksy.co.uk/

HarbingerOfBeer

01-05-2011

Quote:
SnowM1st:
It made me really sad when i've seen word "Banksy" in that vid. I though something like "What's next? Obama's Bloodrazor?". I think the last thing that should appear in a fantasy game in any form is politics.

Sarah Palin's Edge, how much would that make ya laugh?...