"Active Sona"

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sir Hamilton III

01-04-2011

So I've been ****ing around with some troll builds lately, and one kind of came up that might even be viable.. It's Sona with 4 of the items in the game with Active abilities. I'm not sure how many people use builds like this, but I'm wondering what "active" items are viable on Sona. I used;

DFG, Shureylias Reverie (SP?), Hextech Gunblade, and Randuins Omen. Boots could be pretty much anything (though probably the new boots being introduced in the new patch), and then you could even bring in the new skullcap coming in if you wanted to keep the active thing going.

She then provides two speed boosts for your team, two slows (one aoe, one single target), and of course DFG provides a nice damage nuke all while spamming her auras.

I'm only really posting this because the queue is disabled and wouldn't mind seeing what people think.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lancefighter

01-04-2011

I could see items like the reverie (i played with an alistar that had one once, was actually rather useful) and maybe the omen, but im not sure about the gunblade and dfg - some more auras like soul shroud (mana regen and cdr aura) and aegis might be better options