Static of flat +ATK Speed runes for Sivir?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Simcow

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-06-2010

Static runes benefit you more at lower levels however you drain mana faster from ricochet if you leave it on.

Flat runes benefit you more at lower levels however you drain mana faster from ricochet if you leave it on.

So honestly I don't really see a difference between static and flat. So I pick flat as you'll like it more.

GNOY

01-06-2010

He wasnt asking about Ricochet. Who the **** use it early game anyway, lol. You ppl cant answer straigth question and start discussion about ricochet skill, which wasnt asked for, jeez.

I would take AS per level, becasue they scale better. The good Sivirs from EU top I encountered during our premade trainings, had flat AS runes though, so I dont know honestly.

Slide

01-06-2010

I use flat.

I find them rather useful as they REALLY help in those first couple levels helping me land every last hit. As soon as you have your scepter, if you haveflat runes (which will give you a good 15-20% atk speed) you can often go toe to toe with carry characters.

Also, You get to the point where you can clear an entire creep wave in 2 seconds flat much faster.

Lastly, and probably most importantly, games with Sivir should end in a win for you in less then 20 minutes and normally when you are level 11-14 (in premades anwyays, pubs wont always listen and take advantage of the starks advantage).

MBirk

01-06-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lemt View Post
I'd probably also suggest +atk or +crit chance. The crit chance is better if you go for an early Infinity Edge, and the +atk is better with your Ricochet.

And although this may seem odd, and is a bit off-topic, always get the magic penetration mastery. I go DPS Sivir and still find it invaluable. Finished a game right now, 5-1-15, and dealt the second most magical damage, just behind the enemy poison Singed, and way more than the third in line. You depend on your boomerang a LOT as Sivir.
Ricochets are magic damage. (I have no idea if magic pen works on the ricochet.) You do use boomerag alot, but this is were a large portion of that magic damage is coming from.
Ricochet scales with attack speed and flat damage. Ricochet can't crit.
crit is the weakest of the 3 pys damage boots for sivir. (ias/crit/damage)
I'm not sure if ON the hunt is multiplicative or additive with ias. May or may not scale with ias then.

I like flat. Establishing early dominance is very important for many chars, including Sivir. End game, you are more likely(better) supporting other carries then trying to carry all by yourself.

Chairs

01-06-2010

The extent to which all of you are being trolled is unprecedented.

The humanity.

Ennbeard

01-06-2010

Aren't static and flat the same thing?

JayDee

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Adjudicator

01-06-2010

Do we have ATK speed per lvl runes? No we dont. End of discussion.

HypnoDuck

01-06-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by MBirk View Post
Ricochets are magic damage. (I have no idea if magic pen works on the ricochet.) You do use boomerag alot, but this is were a large portion of that magic damage is coming from.
Ricochet scales with attack speed and flat damage. Ricochet can't crit.
crit is the weakest of the 3 pys damage boots for sivir. (ias/crit/damage)
I'm not sure if ON the hunt is multiplicative or additive with ias. May or may not scale with ias then.

I like flat. Establishing early dominance is very important for many chars, including Sivir. End game, you are more likely(better) supporting other carries then trying to carry all by yourself.
Wrong.
Ricochets
- are physical damage.
- are affected by FLAT armor pen (last whisper only works on the first hit)
- can't crit
- are not affected by sheen/triforce/lichbane

So, ricochets scale with damage, attack speed (kinda) and flat armor pen/armor reduction debuff.

Interesting thing to note is if you get mark and quint armor pen (29) + mastery (6) + stark (25) + brutalizer (15), you get 75 armor pen* on champion and 50 armor pen on minions and towers.
*(If you consider stark's debuff like armor pen)

On the hunt is additive.

MBirk

01-06-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by HypnoDuck View Post
Wrong.
Ricochets
- are physical damage.
- are affected by FLAT armor pen (last whisper only works on the first hit)
- can't crit
- are not affected by sheen/triforce/lichbane

So, ricochets scale with damage, attack speed (kinda) and flat armor pen/armor reduction debuff.

Interesting thing to note is if you get mark and quint armor pen (29) + mastery (6) + stark (25) + brutalizer (15), you get 75 armor pen* on champion and 50 armor pen on minions and towers.
*(If you consider stark's debuff like armor pen)

On the hunt is additive.
http://www.leagueoflegends.com/board...ad.php?t=43511
Phreak says magic. ^

HypnoDuck

01-06-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by MBirk View Post

then phreak is wrong. Sorry, you've been misinformed
I just did a test practice game to be sure.
I did 4-5 boomrangs in the whole game, the rest was standard attack with ricochet
damage dealt: 122k
magical damage dealt: 5.8k
and anyway a skill affected by armor pen should obviously not be labeled "magic damage", unless if it's affected by magic pen too (would be cool to have a skill like that)

Maybe you should consider testing it yourself.

So called "reliable" sources are sometime wrong.
Like leaguecraft having a completely wrong attack speed formula.