Emissary Webcast #1 - Feedback welcome!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Larias

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Adjudicator

01-05-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by InsanityPotion View Post
This is pretty LoL. CS, WC3/DoTA, WoW, TF/2, Quake, Tribes, RTCW, COD:MW, etc. etc. All have wildly offensive and hateful communities. Among this list are also some of the most balanced, played, and profitable games of all time.

Community warmth has little or nothing to do with the success of a game. The greatness or lack thereof are the determining factor.

[e1] That's not to say that community does not play a part. WoW would not be as big as it is without the community, however this community is more dbaggery than probably all of above combined.
Actually, there are tons of subcommunities within the games mentioned that keep the games going.

Also, games can be successful purely because of their communities.

Nobal Kain

01-05-2010

Very nice. I would think it would be nice to have a bit where you talk about and Item, Champ, Mastery, or Summoner Spell that you guys like or dislike and why.

Fraga

01-05-2010

I just watched the Webcast and I thought it was pretty good. I look forward to more Casts soon!

As for my 2 cents, I think maybe once or twice a week might be good, It'd keep us waiting for the next one and we wouldn't be too spoiled. Overall good cast Larias.

Domainoft

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-06-2010

I'll give you that a pod/web cast is a great idea, I know you didn't have a lot to offer as far as "juicy info" but im sure from all the positive responses you have received that Pen will take noticed and hopefully supply you with a "News of the week". One thing I think would help if you decided to do more is to carry a common theme even if its something simple like Ending with an LoL Combat Tip. Look forward to more casts in the future.

Loyalist of Zileans ~Domainoft.

DatWubWub

01-06-2010

Nice to meet you, hope to see you ingame! +1 to the LoL Community

Larias

Adjudicator

01-06-2010

Thanks for all the positive feedback guys!

If you have yet, check out the second one