Emissary Webcast #1 - Feedback welcome!

1234567 ... 8
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Somnium

01-02-2010

It seems as if you went in with several things you wanted to talk about, but didn't really know where to start, causing you to fumble over your words a bit. As stated before you also need to work on looking at the camera. However it had a very personal feel to it. It didn't seem like you were some fancy emerald green color, just a player wanting to talk about his ideas, this earns major points with me. Also the whole city state thing needs to happen, some sort of faction based play sounds like a lot of fun. The only place you really lose points is the fact that you don't have all of Mundo's quotes memorized. All in all I liked it ^^

Oh and the headset is pro.

Lovely Dolphin

01-02-2010

WOuld be funny if people would QQ about MM/twitch/yi on video

Larias

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Adjudicator

01-02-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Somnium View Post
It seems as if you went in with several things you wanted to talk about, but didn't really know where to start, causing you to fumble over your words a bit. As stated before you also need to work on looking at the camera. However it had a very personal feel to it. It didn't seem like you were some fancy emerald green color, just a player wanting to talk about his ideas, this earns major points with me. Also the whole city state thing needs to happen, some sort of faction based play sounds like a lot of fun. The only place you really lose points is the fact that you don't have all of Mundo's quotes memorized. All in all I liked it ^^

Oh and the headset is pro.
You should've seen the parts I edited out I edited out about 5 minutes of my thoughts wondering.

Thanks for the feedback, I'll try to get a better idea of flow for my next video

Mooker

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

01-02-2010

Posting to prove I watched it, Larias.

The general meat of the video is good, but it needs to be a lot shorter.
Suggestion: set a hard limit of ~2-3 min for yourself, and try to make whatever you need to say concise enough to fit into that. You don't necessarily need to fit a ton of stuff into each podcast, you'll get more people watching it if you release slightly smaller ones at a faster pace.

I liked it!

Jakula

01-02-2010

woot has been embedded into my blog

Larias

Adjudicator

01-02-2010

Someone who thinks I could only talk for 2-3 minutes doesn't know me very well!

ENÐER

01-02-2010

For your future vids i suggest making notes pre vid to outline what you are gunna have and maybe cutting scenes to diff places ala strongbademail style. Something to make it more interesting and fun than just looking at you sitting down (even if the beard is sexy)

Other than that, gl with the podcast

Larias

Adjudicator

01-02-2010

Not a bad idea, RBG. I'll keep it in mind!

MegaZero

01-02-2010

Could someone summarize it for me? =P

Larias

Adjudicator

01-02-2010

As the OP stated, I talk about the Emissary position

1234567 ... 8