Spamming pings

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

McBankington

12-22-2010

Allow the sound to only play 3 times per 20 seconds that way every time I get a kid on my team i don't have to listen to BRUBRUBRUBRUBRUBRUBRUBRUBRUBRUBRUBRUBRUBRUBRUBRUBR UBRUBRUBRUBRUBRUBRUBRUBRU

Julzy Void

12-26-2010

No, no it's more of a faded space ship acceleration like zurnk zurnk zurnk zurnk not BRU, silly boy.

NmE EnRuins

12-29-2010

I have to say that I like being able to spam it. The reason for this is that while yes, it can be annoying in the wrong hands, it allows you to trace paths and such. This is important. Especially vs WW and champs like him.

Ikimono

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-01-2011

while it is good for it to be able to be spammed, i'm quite tired myself of having to listen to
PINGPINGPINGPINGPINGPINGPINGPINGPINGPINGPINGPINGPI NGPINGPINGPINGPINGPINGPINGPINGPINGPINGPINGPINGPING PINGPINGPINGPINGPINGPINGPINGPINGPINGPINGPINGPINGPI NGPINGPINGPINGPINGPINGPINGPINGPINGPINGPINGPINGPING PINGPINGPINGPINGPINGPINGPINGPINGPINGPINGPINGPINGPI NGPINGPINGPINGPING

Arcanist

01-02-2011

3 times in 20 seconds is overkill. It needs to be used more often than that.

MSDOS

01-06-2011

you know why you spam ping?
SO YOUR STUPID TEAM LISTENS >.>

MehtaMezhan

01-12-2011

The occasional ping spam is OK for me since it's usually a critical deal, but after a few, a techno ping remix better kick in.

PingPingUNCEUNCEUNCEPing-ing-ingUNCEUNCEUNCE

Teague72

01-14-2011

ping spamming is a good way for your team to let you know your terrible