What's the point of ranking ranked matches?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

KraljPetar

01-03-2011

I lane for 10 minutes and get 1 kill on my lane when team score is 3 15 in kills. Am I supposed to commit suicide because I have no future in league of legends and will never be top ranked because I'm so unlucky I get people who pick 5 solo laners and evelynn who dies ganking siv at lvl 5 in mid at 1700 rating? What the f**k is this s**it? You gonna rank my game where I play with 4 braindead mentally challanged kids?

LEAGUE OF LEGENDS RANKED MATCHES SENSE THEY MAKE NONE.

RE Bantos

01-03-2011

It's there so you have a number you can look at and stroke your e-peen to.

It also provides a way to play draft mode in MM.

Big Rubber

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-03-2011

so you have 5 people picking solo champions? why didnt you pick a tank/support/jungle? you're as bad as your teammates dont QQ here

Pr0phetEzekiel

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-03-2011

There's more to the game than "getting kills in lane"

Such as grouping up at dragon, ganking other lanes, or, I dunno, functioning as a team

Protip: Individual skill doesn't make you a better player. Knowing what your team should be doing and how to react to enemy team actions (as a cohesive team) do. The ignorance of this that is shown in your post shows that you have a ways to go.

daBigLOL

01-03-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by wallstop View Post
There's more to the game than "getting kills in lane"

Such as grouping up at dragon, ganking other lanes, or, I dunno, functioning as a team

Protip: Individual skill doesn't make you a better player. Knowing what your team should be doing and how to react to enemy team actions (as a cohesive team) do. The ignorance of this that is shown in your post shows that you have a ways to go.

Couldn't have said it any better myself. It's the ignorance of these things even at the higher levels that make it seem like Elo Hell exists at every level.

KraljPetar

01-03-2011

more then getting kills in lanes , shut the f**k up with your calm talk HEHE LEAGUE OF LEGENDS IS TEAMPLAY . HOW THE F**CK CAN IT BE A TEAMPLAY GAME WHEN BOTTOM LANE FEEDS 7 DEATHS TOTAL? AM I SUPPOSED TO LEAVE TOP LANE AT LVL 5 TO COME HELP BOTTOM? jesus god there is 70% games where you get complete ******s and there is no f**king calm talk to fix that. this game is pathetic and unbalanced concerning players and MATCHMAKING___________MATCHMAKING IS FAIL (and yeah i don't give a f**k about writing all this without caps, dots and rules - you get the point)

fuffychan

01-03-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by KraljPetar View Post
more then getting kills in lanes , shut the f**k up with your calm talk HEHE LEAGUE OF LEGENDS IS TEAMPLAY . HOW THE F**CK CAN IT BE A TEAMPLAY GAME WHEN BOTTOM LANE FEEDS 7 DEATHS TOTAL? AM I SUPPOSED TO LEAVE TOP LANE AT LVL 5 TO COME HELP BOTTOM? jesus god there is 70% games where you get complete ******s and there is no f**king calm talk to fix that. this game is pathetic and unbalanced concerning players and MATCHMAKING___________MATCHMAKING IS FAIL (and yeah i don't give a f**k about writing all this without caps, dots and rules - you get the point)
umad?

U Vlad Br0

01-03-2011

No one cares that you get paired with 1700 feeders bro. You are higher elo than 99% of LoL population.

S T F U

hadenough

01-16-2011

im wonderinf are there any prizes from ranked matches except ur ranking?

PaladinFather

01-16-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by KraljPetar View Post
Based on your dour attitude I am guessing you are unable to make and/or keep friends long enough to do arranged 5's?