Sivir Question

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

raxx

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-02-2010

I couldn't find this in any other threads but...

I know that Phage/on hit slow doesn't work with anything but Sivir's first hit, but does Rylai affect the bounces?

IMSavior

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-02-2010

i dont think so because its not a casting spell, its a autocast

but it might, not worth it though only a 15% slow and gives nothing else to sivir

frozen mallet is a lot better imo

Tenmar

01-02-2010

I never tried using Rylai but I would assume that ricochet is not a spell and nothing more than a basic attack. I play sivir a lot and fight sivir a lot and at the times I die when it comes to the report it only shows "basic attack" as the damage taken.

Délirium

01-03-2010

I believe the text of ricochet says item effects only apply to the initial hit. ( or something along those lines) But everyone hit by boomerang blade would be effected by it, and the person you are primarily targeting with ricochet blade will be slowed.

Livingsword

01-03-2010

Rylai doesn't work with Ricochet, works fine with Boomerang Blade thou (on first pass only). It's great to escape/chase, or simply slow 2/3 enemies in a team fight.