How to solo against heimer?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Gaeb

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-02-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Land View Post
ITT Gay bee doesn't realise there's a difference between leading with a skillshot and pressing w once every 20 seconds.

Hate to troll, but hop off your high horse and recognize that heimer has some of the most insane damage early game at possibly the largest range without even needing to click on an enemy.
Right... some people have trouble with it, some don't.

(Ed) As pointed out earlier, 35G for 200 hp over 20s counters rocket spam ranks 1-3.

Nagu

01-02-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gaeb View Post
Right... some people have trouble with it, some don't.

(Ed) As pointed out earlier, 35G for 200 hp over 20s counters rocket spam ranks 1-3.
For the low price of 35G/20s you can counter one of Heimer's abilities!

I don't think there's any other hero as hard to lane against early as Heimer. The rockets do a fair amount of damage and have absolutely absurd range. Sure there are other champions that are hard to lane against, but most of their damage is avoidable or short range(and single target/targeted).

The only champions that have a chance are ones that can harass just as well or can shrug off harassment from regen or damage reduction. Constant ganks can work well too but thats hard on the ganker's experience.

Logo

01-02-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nagu View Post
I don't think there's any other hero as hard to lane against early as Heimer. The rockets do a fair amount of damage and have absolutely absurd range. Sure there are other champions that are hard to lane against, but most of their damage is avoidable or short range(and single target/targeted).
Is there any other champions that sucks as much as Heimer mid/late game?

inhiarashi

01-02-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by keftes View Post
Heimer's rockets need a nerf.

They take no skill and they do too much damage (early game) with a low cd / mana cost.
didn't we just buff his rockets?
i noticed... as they killed me one game i was like WTF rockets do something nao? i kept my life up like kass was close to his ult when i was close to hiemer..

i don't think they should be nerf'd but i think it makes him way stronger for d on his turrets

keftes

Recruiter

01-03-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Logo View Post
Is there any other champions that sucks as much as Heimer mid/late game?
He doesnt suck post patch (unless he's lvling turrets 1st) and his grenade can turn team fights around.