How to solo against heimer?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Gatsbys

Member

01-02-2010

Rocket range needs a huge nerf. It's simply unfair. (Even if he sucks mid-late game, it's totally imbalanced early game)


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Gaeb

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

01-02-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by keftes View Post
hitting for 500 around lvl11 isnt balanced
People who don't buy MR really deserve to be owned by mages. If Heimer's going to be a problem, get merc treads early. Or team with a healer. Etc, etc.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lemt

Senior Member

01-02-2010

Well, you seem to be underestimating what that means. 22-28-31% of your health every 20 seconds (less with CDR) is HUGE. You are going to be hit no matter what you do, and you're not safe anywhere. Heimer is very good right now, IMHO, thanks to the rockets.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Gaeb

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

01-02-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lemt View Post
Well, you seem to be underestimating what that means. 22-28-31% of your health every 20 seconds (less with CDR) is HUGE. You are going to be hit no matter what you do, and you're not safe anywhere. Heimer is very good right now, IMHO, thanks to the rockets.
That's the absolute worst case scenario. That's an Anivia (worst hp in game) with no MR.

BTW: 35G == Click to Consume: Restores 200 Health over 20 seconds. That cancels out ranks 1-3 rather nicely. Lots of folks 'b' and grab health pots to handle a strong early game laner - better than dying and giving them gold.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

keftes

Recruiter

01-02-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gaeb View Post
People who don't buy MR really deserve to be owned by mages. If Heimer's going to be a problem, get merc treads early. Or team with a healer. Etc, etc.
I wont complain if an annie comes and bursts me down because i know it requires some sort of coordination.

Heimer on the other hand can hit for 500 every 20seconds without having to even target me with his mouse. That's kind of annoying and will probably get a fix...


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Gaeb

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

01-02-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by keftes View Post
I wont complain if an annie comes and bursts me down because i know it requires some sort of coordination.

Heimer on the other hand can hit for 500 every 20seconds without having to even target me with his mouse. That's kind of annoying and will probably get a fix...
Why? That's one of the longest non-ult CD abilities in the game and it's damage isn't really that great. 330 + 0.2 @5? Plenty of casters have better damage on demand with lower CD's.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

keftes

Recruiter

01-02-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gaeb View Post
Why? That's one of the longest non-ult CD abilities in the game and it's damage isn't really that great. 330 + 0.2 @5? Plenty of casters have better damage on demand with lower CD's.
No caster can unload so much damage from so far away and without having to target or even click the **** opponents. 500dmg on demand at lvl10-11 aint balanced.

P.S Have you seen a heimer with cd reduction and golem? It surely isnt 20seconds...


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Gaeb

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

01-02-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by keftes View Post
No caster can unload so much damage from so far away and without having to target or even click the **** opponents. 500dmg on demand at lvl10-11 aint balanced.
Last game I did 600-750 damage per target to every one of my opponents. I played Karthus, they didn't buy MR gear. They didn't QQ.

Quote:
P.S Have you seen a heimer with cd reduction and golem? It surely isnt 20seconds...
40% is the max CD redux. Heimer can get his rockets down to 12 seconds.

Compare to Veigar's Dark Matter ( http://leaguecraft.com/spell/Dark%20Matter ) which does 360 base + 1:1 and starts at 12s CD. Sure, it requires more skill, but Heimer's got a 0.2:1 and longer CD plus weaker base damage.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Gaeb

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

01-02-2010

I'll add, every time I see people complaining about a caster ability, I laugh... because every game, I check my opponents' magic resist (as it impacts whether I spend money on avoid staff or an abyssal first) and by and large, 90% of people don't build up their MR even against a magic damage heavy team.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

keftes

Recruiter

01-02-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gaeb View Post
Last game I did 600-750 damage per target to every one of my opponents. I played Karthus, they didn't buy MR gear. They didn't QQ.

40% is the max CD redux. Heimer can get his rockets down to 12 seconds.

Compare to Veigar's Dark Matter ( http://leaguecraft.com/spell/Dark%20Matter ) which does 360 base + 1:1 and starts at 12s CD. Sure, it requires more skill, but Heimer's got a 0.2:1 and longer CD plus weaker base damage.
You're compairing heimer's rockets to karthus or veigar? Please say no.