How to solo against heimer?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

WatchMeRun

01-02-2010

Well it's definitely VERY difficult to solo as heimer in the first place. Pressing the w button is really hard, i almost broke my finger trying to do it. I want to learn the skills to use another character just as well to solo against him. Any suggestions?

JunkRamen

01-02-2010

It's easy, you just need 6 Regrowth Pendants.

Hyfe

01-02-2010

With Nasus I just level spirit fire and keep dropping it on his turretts and creep wave and free farm as usual. You won't push the lane if he keeps sprouting turretts but the gold and exp keeps flowing for you with no worries.

WatchMeRun

01-02-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hyfe View Post
With Nasus I just level spirit fire and keep dropping it on his turretts and creep wave and free farm as usual. You won't push the lane if he keeps sprouting turretts but the gold and exp keeps flowing for you with no worries.
sorry I guess i wasn't clear. I was referring to a heimer who goes rocket first and just clicks a button that takes out half your health from a range that nobody can match.

keftes

Recruiter

01-02-2010

Heimer's rockets need a nerf.

They take no skill and they do too much damage (early game) with a low cd / mana cost.

EmptyApartment

01-02-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by WatchMeRun View Post
sorry I guess i wasn't clear. I was referring to a heimer who goes rocket first and just clicks a button that takes out half your health from a range that nobody can match.

yeah i would like any tips too...those Micro-Rockets really hurt

Mighty Sandwich

01-02-2010

Simple, 1 step process on how to solo against Rocket-spamming Heimer

1. Move to a different lane.

IMSavior

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-02-2010

if you have a sivir on your team make her lane against him

make sure she goes e > q > r > w though

that spell shield of hers will make heimer curse going rocket if shes good with it

Gaeb

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-02-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by keftes View Post
Heimer's rockets need a nerf.

They take no skill and they do too much damage (early game) with a low cd / mana cost.
Heimerdinger fires 1 / 1 / 2 / 2 / 3 champion seeking Micro Rocket(s). Each rocket deals 90/150/210/270/330 (+0.2 per ability power) magic damage. 20s CD.

Early game most heroes have ~30 MR. Throw on a null mantle and it's 54. You can assume heimer has the 15% pen ability and maaaaybe 9 Pen from marks if he's 28+.

Rocket ranks 1-3 (levels 1,3,5) if heimer has pen mastery & 9 pen marks does following to 30 MR hero:

Without Mantle: (1) 90 -> 77, (2) 150->129, (3) 210->180
With Mantle: (1) 90 -> 65, (2) 150->109, (3) 210->153

This is the worst case scenario I can think of for early game heimer =P Most heroes start level 1 with 400 hp, and have >700 by level 5. Or to look at it another way, Anivia is I believe the lowest hp hero:

Level 1 : 415 hp (rocket1 @90dmg is 22% of her health) every 20s
Level 3 : 545 hp (rocket2 @150 dmg is 28% of her health) every 20s
Level 5 : 675 hp (rocket3 @210 dmg is 31% of her health) every 20s

That is, again, absolute worst case scenario - actually worse than worst case because I give her zero resistance here. If you have no hp regen items, no pots, no MR, and aren't patient, sure you can get owned by Heimer.

Cho'gath eats him for lunch - he heals off of every creep kill, and can get 90 hp back per wave pretty easily.

keftes

Recruiter

01-02-2010

hitting for 500 around lvl11 isnt balanced