Eve goes AD wtf??

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

poepli

01-02-2010

no i am serious, you ever tried this?
works quite nice and you have more sustained dps agains creeps and minions (good for team play).
but i am not quite sure about this...
my first impression was "lol go ap noob" too, but i tried and it was nice.

edit: my build was something like
first saphyre crystal for mana and 2 potions
then go sheen
boots of mobility
executioners calling
zeal
the black cleaver
last whisper

SpamsLaugh

01-02-2010

Can be done. Might not recommend it. Maybe if your whole team was AP and the other team was obviously going to stack MR. She farms fine with Q and lichbane does plenty per single hit.

Raiqualar

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

01-02-2010

hey poepli i played you yesterday with AD eve when you were AP, anyways i think triforce is pretty key with this build- every second, you spam hate spike and activate triforce's ability, because triforce has no cooldown unlike lichbane and sheen.

poepli

01-02-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raiqualar View Post
hey poepli i played you yesterday with AD eve when you were AP, anyways i think triforce is pretty key with this build- every second, you spam hate spike and activate triforce's ability, because triforce has no cooldown unlike lichbane and sheen.
oh i forgot^^
trinity is great for eve! but quite expensive not sure if it is a must have...
i got sheen and zeal but phage is not really neccessary cause you should killed them before they can run away.

Raiqualar

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

01-02-2010

with sheen and zeal already, it's actually not too expensive to just upgrade it to a triforce, and the 150% base activating every skill is why you get it, the health and the mana and the slow are just bonus.

Charmicarmicarmicat

01-02-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raiqualar View Post
Yeah i thought so too because the tooltip doesn't say, but sadly it has a 3 second cooldown as well. Tested.

Basilisk9466

01-02-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmicarmicarmicat View Post
Yeah i thought so too because the tooltip doesn't say, but sadly it has a 3 second cooldown as well. Tested.
That's very handy to know...

Though it does generate some interesting questions. To whit, if you have both Sheen and Triforce, could you get procs off both of them alternately with spam abilities a la Eve, Niddy etc?

DamnPandaHands

01-02-2010

Sheen, triforce and lichbane procs do not stack.

Charmicarmicarmicat

01-02-2010

Well, they do not stack simultaneously, but it's possible that they can alternate. I think i read that lichbane and tri force would alternate.

Epistemic

Recruiter

01-02-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmicarmicarmicat View Post
Well, they do not stack simultaneously, but it's possible that they can alternate. I think i read that lichbane and tri force would alternate.
I think i will try this out next time I play Nidalee or something.