Lifesteal & Spellvamp Runes??

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

WhatuThink

01-02-2011

Im trying not to make this a.....oooo Im gonna play this on EVERY champ i play, cause if this gets a LIL sense of OP then to think that all champs can have more survivability (Anyone who attacks or casts in the case of Spellvamp gets healed) most will want this if its too high just to stay in fights.

Attero

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-02-2011

100% armor pen runes is 28. This is double a brutalizer.

100% lifesteal runes would have to be FAR more than 5% to even come close to comparing in gold worth.

One vamp scepter gives 12% and costs under 500g. Come now...

síCKthreat

01-02-2011

There will either be too little lifesteal or too much lifesteal as the other posters have said..
Also when u can get 12% lifesteal for 450g why would you waste a bunch of your runes before the game unless it gave you an OP amount of lifesteal? get arpen runes and a vamp sceptre u will beat the guy with lifesteal runes prob.

If its higher than 12% it would be pretty OP in lane cause you'd just be constantly regenerating so much from level one it would negate a lot of harrassment Imagine laning vs an ashe/trist/etc who has effectively dorans shield/blade AND Vamp sceptre at lvl 1.. qq

edit:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Attero View Post
100% armor pen runes is 28. This is double a brutalizer.

100% lifesteal runes would have to be FAR more than 5% to even come close to comparing in gold worth.

One vamp scepter gives 12% and costs under 500g. Come now...
think we posted same time, i like your thinkin haha

yeah so itd have to be like 20% lifesteal which is way to OP early game when u can also buy other items.. minimum It'd have to be 15% lifesteal I'd say.

WhatuThink

01-03-2011

Bump

WhatuThink

01-03-2011

Bumper

WhatuThink

01-09-2011

B