Suggestion: champion needs to stand out

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ajere

08-10-2009

More than once I've lost track of my champion on screen in a big multi player battle, especially when I get thrown around by Alistar or Singe. I suggest making ally players health bars transparent while keeping my champion's opaque. Something to make it stand out more when everyone is running around each other.

donJonSwan

08-16-2009

Great idea, couldn't agree more.

Tuul

08-16-2009

i think that's a great idea.

Btw in the meantime did you know you can press space bar to center the camera on your hero?

Helps me sometimes when i get lost.

Morry

08-17-2009

very good idea, that would also fix some problems ive experienced when the health bars block other health bars.

ronce

08-18-2009

I really think champions need to be more distinguished from from creeps aswell. Right now they all have a similiar kind of shine to them. I think heroes need to have a different palette used for them or else maybe dull the colours of the minions. Left for Dead uses some good colour distinguishing techniques for example the main characters have warmer colours like red in their graphics vs the zombies are all darker shades of green brown etc. This way there is a considerable contrast between players sprites and npc sprites. If feel league of Legends would benefit using a similiar technique to distinguish minions from champions more clearly.

roocifer

08-19-2009

im bumping this thread, this has been a problem for since i started playing. In Team battles and especially in lanes by towers with tons of creeps its very easy to loose track of your hero. Possibly change the skins of creeps or make champions bigger.