karthus, anivia, yi, twitch

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

sycsadist

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-04-2010

Quote:
High ip cost != Stronger Champion
not necessarily, it just means they are used more are wanted to be played more. teemo imo should be 3k or 6.3k as an example. karthus ulti is a pain when he farms, but still buff him to make him interesting, and nerf him somewhere. anivia? her wall is fine to me, its the egg thats the problems, its almost like teemos ulti, rarely useful(useful none the less). yi? not every1 has blind and stun, and in most games(or at least some) that is not even present, the only point upon yi is, you dont know if the other team has him, and exhaust wont completely work once highlander is up. twitch? he may be soft, but who is quick enough to get near him, maybe buff flash would make the whole game imba just to balance twitch? i dont think so. btw, eve isnt as great in pro games, she's for low level - mid level. wards = eve's gg over, i think, unless with really, really great support and ganks. other ideas"?

flos

01-04-2010

actually eve eats rat for breakfast :P stun + hate spike make twitch unable to stealth because he keeps getting hurt and eventually dies out of malice and spite of the enemy team :P oh and there's another way - ya see twietch in enemy team? 1. dont let him farm freely, 2. don't feed him 3. end the game QUICKLY because if it's gonna last more than 30-35 min - its gg for ur team.

as for yi, well ill put it this way: after my 1st experience with him i just started calling him master IMBA. and the fact that exhaust does not blind him while in highlander is pure BS - teemo's blinde works perfectly. meh still ist fun to see fed/farmed yi wipe whole team under their towers. but seriously pleaseeeeeeee make exhaust blind him because **** starts to hit the fan with him at lvl6 - cuz then he can rape every single dumbass with 1/3-1/2 hp that hugs the tower and sirvive that. and thats pretty sick for lvl6 melee champ

sycsadist

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-04-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by flos View Post
actually eve eats rat for breakfast :P stun + hate spike make twitch unable to stealth because he keeps getting hurt and eventually dies out of malice and spite of the enemy team :P oh and there's another way - ya see twietch in enemy team? 1. dont let him farm freely, 2. don't feed him 3. end the game QUICKLY because if it's gonna last more than 30-35 min - its gg for ur team.

as for yi, well ill put it this way: after my 1st experience with him i just started calling him master IMBA. and the fact that exhaust does not blind him while in highlander is pure BS - teemo's blinde works perfectly. meh still ist fun to see fed/farmed yi wipe whole team under their towers. but seriously pleaseeeeeeee make exhaust blind him because **** starts to hit the fan with him at lvl6 - cuz then he can rape every single dumbass with 1/3-1/2 hp that hugs the tower and sirvive that. and thats pretty sick for lvl6 melee champ
eve doest eat twitch in pro games because wards and oracles shuts down eve, but doesnt really shutdown the rat. he is quite hard to use, but none the less, the imba rrange that pierces during clash? just ownage. ^^

as for yi, with alpha strike, he can farm, shut him down in a lane, you cant shut him down from jungling because if you hunt, team starts to protect = yet another master gg. ^^

VMan7

01-04-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by sycsadist View Post
eve doest eat twitch in pro games because wards and oracles shuts down eve, but doesnt really shutdown the rat. he is quite hard to use, but none the less, the imba rrange that pierces during clash? just ownage. ^^

as for yi, with alpha strike, he can farm, shut him down in a lane, you cant shut him down from jungling because if you hunt, team starts to protect = yet another master gg. ^^
Lol. A good Eve player doesn't get shut down due to Oracle or Wards.

Or do these "pro" players get more than one rank of Shadow Walk?

Laff.

sycsadist

01-05-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by VMan7 View Post
Lol. A good Eve player doesn't get shut down due to Oracle or Wards.

Or do these "pro" players get more than one rank of Shadow Walk?

Laff.
lol, k, if you saaayy so. ^^ as i know of, how can eve farm if she cant go near, and she aint really a jungler. but yah, she gets owned if she does go near, so how can we define shut down? imo, imho.. thats as good as shutdown when you cant farm or feed on anyone. but being patient for late game, thats just a normal eve. how can she lock down twitch(as the topic moved to eve locking down twitch) [lets say both with oracle or wards, range vs meelee, pro to pro.. range has always had the advantage even if melee had better animation for last hitting. and if 2v2, good luck!<again, pro or mediocre level, not newb or noobish> ^_^ but then again, imho. ive seen eve dominate and she is scary, but she is harder to use, and harder to grow.. compared to theeeee RAT and YI. ^^ keep the suggestions coming, still, :P

Aknar

01-05-2010

medicine for evelynn and twitch raping:buy a ward as fast as you are sure twitch is on your lane,kill him by surprise once and get your ward munny back,screw up his/her late game,and feed off him/her the rest of the game.If he changes lanes better get a ward on all lanes because he won't swap lane only once,but it's worth the spare.

sycsadist

01-05-2010

there was a game, i tested an account, i used eve, i was level 2, but seriously, i killed twitch 2 or 3 times, but then he feeds of others. pre made he may be resonable, but solo or random? c'mon! /gg ^^,)