karthus, anivia, yi, twitch

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

sycsadist

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-02-2010

i suggest

A> buffing karthus and anivia

B> nerfing yi and twitch

reasons:

for A> 6.3k AP and they aren't as strong as they're worth. i know they are fun and in demand, but i was totally surprised when i noticed corki was 6.3k as well.
slight damage or AP buffs would be nice.

for B> if yi cant hold his lane he can call for some1 to play defensively then just just jungle for a few minitues, when he comes out.. boom GG..

twitch is just a freak, people say his ulti can miss if you run around? try running around in a clash. these guys are easy to counter, but in clash, they are TOTAL domination. games now really mark who has the better yi, or better twitch, adn if only 1 is, and they are proficient enough or not being stupid, boom baby, SLASH-GEE-GEE.

yi with highlander? seriously( either have exhaust, or slow effects, or CC do only 40% of its effect or have the effect except the slow) its just a pain seeing you have exhaust but cant use it, at the very least for the 3 sec miss. what has slow effects not totally work with its other effects on him, why can stun be the only CC for him?

ive played with yi and twitch, and owned. but they're more like. hmmm.. i wanna win, buff up my stats.. is it yi or twitch.

as for karthus, people saying karthus has no skill applied? try playing real games or pro games. karthus is awesome but hard, and need somewhat of a nerf in hp to keep the mage theme, but buff his abilities.< i adive buffing him, makes the game more interesting and more will buy him. ^^

anivia? pro wallers like me own, for the rest, might wanna buff the damage, make her more interesting, or reduce the egg to 4 instead of 5. < this is just a thought :P

Prisonal

01-02-2010

Cool story, bro.

tCOperator

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-02-2010

I've played with good Karthus and Anivia players, and neither needs a buff. I can't say they need a nerf, because people that play those 2 champs well are relatively infrequent. It's normal for me to see Karthus on the other team when loading, and we've got bets on who kills him first. I have seen more good Anivia players though, but again, it's a matter of treating her like the slow nuker she is.

As far as Yi and Twitch go, well, get yer Pro-Ban flame resistant togs on, because apparently they're untouchable. Everyone certainly knows my suggestions for Yi, by now, and if they don't, they can use the SEARCH function.

****. I'm just spewing back the garbage advice all those Yi players spout, today. It's Search, Adapt, and CC, right?

sycsadist

01-02-2010

well, i've read so much about cc and ff and all that garbage.. but people tend to forget its 5v5 people!(3v3 is possible in practice) you ff on 1, what about the other 4? they still dont get it. yah you ward yi or twitch, you kill him, he is locked down, what about the other 4. you buy oracle, you can see twitch, can you see the 4 other champs that flash from the shadows as twitch baits all 4? yi is soft, then he hides in the jungles by level 3. FREAKIN alpha strike owns creeps, patience goes a long way. and we yi, it does go very long to a winning way. ive played them, theyre fun and powerful, but then again, TOO powerful.btw, ive seen a twitch go do 900+crit, and have the oracle buff, as well as a few of the other team mates having oracle, its freaky. just a thought.

sycsadist

01-02-2010

as for karthus and anivia, just to make them more fun and (market wise) interesting to buy. they are good as is. but a better attraction, not buffing them too much, since they are 6.3k champs.

The Roman Empire

01-02-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by sycsadist View Post
as for karthus and anivia, just to make them more fun and (market wise) interesting to buy. they are good as is. but a better attraction, not buffing them too much, since they are 6.3k champs.
What? Both Karthus and Anivia are extremely fun to play. They're probably the two most interactive, dynamic, and challenging champions in the game. Anivia isn't played much because she's expensive and hard. Karthus isn't played much because he's really just not that good. I've played with good Karthus players before, and the second they switch to another character there's a dramatic difference in their contribution to the team. He's not terrible, but he could definitely use a few buffs in the damage department.

DevoutBeerKitten

01-02-2010

There's nothing wrong with Anivia right now. Karthus doesn't need any buff. Seriously, people play him like he's a Malphite. RAWR CHARGE!!! Then they complain on here. Hopefully, this buff is just to get more people to buy him, then unbuff when they get some money out of him. Yi is getting his attack speed nerf. It doesn't look like much but it will be the longer the game gettings. Twitch nedz srs nerf bat. Simply counter the twtich by buying a oracal. he counters by staying 1000 yards away.

- Edit

Ya, ok, Lay Waste buff. Right. Say you're going into a team fight. Aoe slow/damage in the middle of the fight. LW LW LW LW LW LW. Ohz noez theyz comin ferr me. Aoe damage on mez if you get tooo close. They're going to get me? Awwww I'm deathed, but wait, I can still cast! Ult lawlz. K nowz you deathed.

BLAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

01-02-2010

Karthus is amazing... Corki was amazing till they made his rocket-ass range 700... That was really depressing.

Twitch needs to be balanced, yi, not so much. I've seen yi's be really good, but they can still be shut down. I've never had one walk through my entire team the way twitch does. Twitch needs his expunge damage reduced, and maybe a few other tweaks.

Anivia doesn't need a buff or a nerf- she's a very good character if played right, and horrible if played poorly. She's easy to kill, but does a very large amount of damage. The only thing about anivia I don't like is her heal. It just doesn't seem to fit her character.

Ixalmaris

01-02-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by BLAAAAAAAAAAAAAA View Post
The only thing about anivia I don't like is her heal. It just doesn't seem to fit her character.
Anivia doesn't have a heal

GG RiceBoi

01-02-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ixalmaris View Post
Anivia doesn't have a heal
i think he is referring to the revive passive skill she has when she dies..

but yea i agree with this, although i say that karthus does not need a buff, because i played plenty of games where he can solo fine with good ap all he has to do is stay in the back and use his wall to rape u. Though Twitch is another story, he is completely broken. He just took out my entire team like 6 times by himself and tat was 20 min in the game.... Yea u can say we suck? no we had a great team, we were raping the other members but then twitch soloed us all... with his magic bs special that somehow hit me when i used exhaust but i guess it was too late, he had no cleanse btw.
the things i have heard of a twitch in a game was
1)Wtf? how the? Dam u need a nurf
2)I love using twitch but he is too strong, yea he needs a nurf
3)why would he need a nurf he is fine the way he is
4)He is totally broken the way he is doing dmg
5)There are plenty of people who can kill twitch easily
6)O COM ON YOUR SO BROKEN TWITCH

Then again there are prob a lot more saying of twitch but must of them most likely is that people is saying he is broken, the only reason people dont want a nurf is because THEY USE TWITCH therefor they dont want a nurf so they wont suck ass.