High Elo Viable Crit Gangplank Guide ( by Feel no Fear )

12345612 ... 14
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TLtitan

01-02-2011

Do anything but stack avarice

Onslaught87

01-02-2011

While I debated on this with him, bump for justice. He's streaming to help kids out. Wouldn't have the patience.

And you can't take away from him titan. He's got the stats to prove his build is viable.

Cele

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

01-02-2011

best gp in the game and you're telling him how to play, lulz

gallantgreg

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-02-2011

You played GP for 33 out of 345 ranked games.

Also judging by your stats you would have had to gain/lose 84elo per game to get from 1400-1900 playing just GP. You are probably a very good player at this game, but it is obviously not because you are 'number 1 GP'.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ricklessabandon View Post
this is the typical scrub build that gives gangplank a bad name :/
A thousand times this.

Eppa

01-02-2011

No Ghostblade/Triforce makes me sad.

Feel a Fear

01-02-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by gallantgreg View Post
You played GP for 33 out of 345 ranked games.

Also judging by your stats you would have had to gain/lose 84elo per game to get from 1400-1900 playing just GP. You are probably a very good player at this game, but it is obviously not because you are 'number 1 GP'.

A thousand times this.
Actually I have played GP in 70% of games on my account "feel no fear" and more like 90% of the games in the last month. Won 100 games with him.

Doriantv

01-03-2011

I am very skeptical of your build, but I looked up your second account, and your record is impressive. Maybe I'll try it, but I suck balls at Gangplank, so maybe not.

Onslaught87

01-03-2011

Fear I'm still waiting for that magical lesson on how to win a game with a noob team. I forever will be stuck in elo hell. Went 11/2 with him and carried and my team lost. Nobody had a post kd on my team. I had more than half the kills. It burns.

Cele

Recruiter

01-03-2011

I love how there are all these kids with less than 400 wins under there belt(a lot of them not even breaking .500 nor have any ranked games played, actually all of them in this thread lulz) and they are out here calling your gp build "scrub", and how you give gp a bad name. It's just ironic when your gp (even with avarice build) is a testament to how gp is even viable in solo queue. Keep up the good work, your stream is highly enjoyable compared to other raging high elo players.

daBigLOL

01-03-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by ricklessabandon View Post
slow down there, kiddo. i never said that he gives gp a bad name--that ****ty build does. you can still play a bad build well, and he very well could be an amazing player.

also, elo is not a good way to measure the quality of a player or their build. it would be if this game were 1v1, but it's 5v5. there are a lot of things that go into whether you win or lose, so it's perfectly believable that someone can get to a "good" elo with a build that isn't optimal.

This guy has a point. The OP can just be a really good player and just be winning with a less than optimal build. Theres a big part of the playstyle that you won't get to learn until you watch his streams or actually play a lot of GP. I will test it out though, at least the Crit% runes. I've been using Armor pen, and rushing IE/Ghostblade.

12345612 ... 14