[Guide] Evelynn - Like it when they SCREAM

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

themanofwick

01-02-2010

BETWEEN 30 and 70. My high is 68, with a few just below that.

Pix or it didn't happen.

*******http://i136.photobucket.com/albums/q184/hon140/win-1.jpg********

and as far as why i had those items - i was trying something new. I didn't like it. Still prefer deathfire's and boots.

Ulminati

01-02-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by themanofwick View Post
Maybe It's just me (and admittedly I'm still a level 12 summoner, very new to LoL, but I still end up with 30-
70 kills routinely on Eve), but while you say you like Flash as a defensive tool, I adore it for offense and anti-stealth countering.
Meaning no disrespect, I think you will find it very hard to get that kind of kills once you get a bit higher in ELO. The reason I mainly stress flash as a defensive tool is because of Mejai's soulstealer. Once you have Mejai's, you want to cling on to those Soul Engorgement stacks at all costs. A 1 for 1 trade is not desirable, if it costs you 50-70 ability power in losts stacks. Your ultimate should be enough to close the distance. Flash gets you out again safely.

Quote:
Originally Posted by themanofwick View Post
Also curious - why do you recommend Ignite/Smite over Teleport - sure, ignite is decent damage or 10 ability power, but mobility on early ganks can make 10 ability power/ignite damage insignificant if you manage to gank all 5 enemies by level 8/9. The extra gold will make up for it.
Boots of mobility will give you nearly the same map presence as teleport without taking up a summoner spell slot. Also, teleport is not terribly discreet, unless you have a teemo, shaco or heimer dropping teleportation points in the brush for you, negating the element of surprise. Teleport is not a bad choice of spell per se, but ignite (for the dot as much as the early ap) and smite will net you more kills in the long run in higher-ELO matches.

[Edit]
Also, Zhonya's rings +25% AP bonus does not stack. (It's unique). That cropped screenshot looks very much like a practice game against bots or (very ****) friends. No normal match would last 69+ kills without the other side either surrendering or losing nexus.

themanofwick

01-02-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ulminati View Post
Meaning no disrespect, I think you will find it very hard to get that kind of kills once you get a bit higher in ELO. The reason I mainly stress flash as a defensive tool is because of Mejai's soulstealer. Once you have Mejai's, you want to cling on to those Soul Engorgement stacks at all costs. A 1 for 1 trade is not desirable, if it costs you 50-70 ability power in losts stacks. Your ultimate should be enough to close the distance. Flash gets you out again safely.

Boots of mobility will give you nearly the same map presence as teleport without taking up a summoner spell slot. Also, teleport is not terribly discreet, unless you have a teemo, shaco or heimer dropping teleportation points in the brush for you, negating the element of surprise.

[Edit]
Also, Zhonya's rings +25% AP bonus does not stack. (It's unique). That cropped screenshot looks very much like a practice game against bots or (very ****) friends. No normal match would last 69+ kills without the other side either surrendering or losing nexus.
Point A: It (flash jumping) was just a thought - at least for me I tend to find that I'll win most 1v1s, so i'm probobly way too aggressive. And as I have said - I'm only a level 12 summoner, so the highest I might be against is a level 19 or so.

Point B: Stealth + Tele + a unit just out of LoS of enemy units = popping up in stealth just out of enemy los

Point C: Please don't flame needlessly. It was a 47 minute game against randoms (only 2 of which I would classify as "good" with 1 who I would call "mediocre" and 2 I would call "poor"). I had an afk-er on my team, hence the high kills without a surrender. I probably can provide references if needed, but this is irrelevant, yes?

MrSARS

01-02-2010

Oracle's Elixir makes her pretty much unusable.

RockLee Tipsy

01-02-2010

i have a better guide to eve.... stealth... ????? .... profit

Bait

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-02-2010

never use evelynn's /taunt, it causes her to feed.