Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

Need some help with Tryndamere

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

I just recently bought tryndamere and have about 20 games with him. I would say I am an average player I have 120 wins and 90 loses atm. However, I have lost about 70% of the games I have played with him.

I'm not sure if I'm just unlucky with bad teammates (I got teamed with a level 3 who was playing his 6th game and fed the entire game once) or I'm playing him incorrectly.

I have been following the item build, two avarice blades, berserkers and infinity edge. Sometimes I will get a lifesteal item if I have extra gold.

When I played yi, I would win about 3/4 of my games and it was very easy to get nice and fed. With tryn, I'm having trouble getting kills and I get killed from ganks a lot more than with yi. How should I play tryn differently, because I am not used to not having the all purpose highlander to escape and chase.

Also, having to rely on crits when chasing makes it harder to consistently get kills. I always get unlucky with crit chance. Can anyone give me some tips on playing him better?