[Discussion] Singed Good or Toss

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Patyrn

01-01-2010

I've alternated back and forth about which to max first. You always want at least one rank in each of course.

So, do you go:

Ult > Poison > Goo > Toss
or
Ult > Poison > Toss > Goo

Lately I've been going Goo > Toss because the team utility of a slow puddle is just amazing.

Raiqualar

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

01-01-2010

The title is slightly misleading, but on topic- imo, I think that it depends on who you're laning with and against, and what stage of the game you're at. If you're laning with, say ashe, and the enemy laners are say veigar and eve, you're probably going to want to go toss > goo, because ashe already slows and stuns, and the enemy is squishy so more burst is better. Most of the time though, you want to keep at least 1 lvl in each so you can use them, but they both are pretty big mana sinks early to mid game.

HowlingKommando

01-01-2010

I tend to bring Goo to level 3 first and then max Toss. Finally, I finish Goo last.

Kragorn

01-02-2010

I usually go:

Toss
Poison
Poison
Toss
Poison
Ult
Goo
Poison
Goo
etc...

Ult>Poison>Goo>Toss

Mainly because early on Goo costs too much mana to use frequently. If I think my lanemate or I can get a kill then I might take one level Goo at 4, or if I feel I need an additional escape. But usually toss+poison works pretty well early game.

Solo Mid Nasus

01-02-2010

I go Q - E - Q - W - Q - R, Poison is most of ur dps so getting that to lvl 5 is important. Poison is also pretty underrated in lvl 1 team fights. What I do is just kick on my ghost and run right through them with my hp pot running and make them focus me so my team can take em down. One point in Goo does all the slowing you need tbh. Just seems like overkill to get any higher since usually the combo is Goo - Fling - Poison Auto attack spam. Depending on the lane sometimes I won't even get Goo till 8 instead of 4 if I end up in a solo v 2 ppl situation or want to focus on killing neutrals more if a lane is in a stalemate.

Mios

01-02-2010

yea he's good, don't toss him.

Ulminati

01-02-2010

When I play singed, I usually make d with a single rank in goo until everything else is maxed out. The justification being that a rank 1 goo will perform just as well as a rank 5 in terms of letting me get next to someone. But more ranks in toss equals more damage done. And I toss frequently, trying to launch opponents at towers or angry, angry teammates.