How2counter "tower-dancing" Rammus?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AmyOverlord

01-01-2010

Simply because I hate any and all Rammus players who use taunt in order to get the tower to attack you. = =

I cannot think of any character that is able to take down a taunting Rammus. :/

So, halp plz? ._.

JigglyThePuff

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-01-2010

Ranged dps, as long as you're not in range of the tower yet. Taunt has a very short range and he has to move far before a ranged champion will move with him. Taunt'll be pretty much over by then.

Morteth

01-01-2010

I've never seen someone get taunted with a full level five taunt far enough into a tower to do considerable damage unless THEY over-commited and just simply got bit in the butt for it.

If someone thinks they can just get close enough to Rammus knowing there is a healthy tower that will rape you, they deserve it. Simply don't get close enough. Let them make the mistake, punish them for it. Avoid being punished.

mphosis

01-01-2010

Bliz Rocket Crank Plus taunt works great though.

Patyrn

01-01-2010

He's annoying because he's one of the few champs you cannot simply ignore and take the tower down. Just don't get near him when he's next to a tower. It's as simple as that.

HowlingKommando

01-01-2010

Best tip for killing Rammus is to stun him and kill him before he puts up the Curl. He's actually quite squishy without it on, as he gets less HP per level compared to other tanks.

Also, in my opinion, Fiddlesticks is probably the best anti-Rammus hero in the game. Fear and Silence are exactly what's necessary to make Rammus completely ineffective.

Early game, Rammus will rely on his Ult for clearing minions if he's defending solo and probably just sit at the tower. A good opportunity to engage would be when he runs low on mana. This brings me to another point that a good counter that I rarely see used against Rammus is Wit's End. Rammus tends to have low mana, and any Rammus player knows that without mana he's a sitting duck. Rammus relies heavily on combined use of all his spells, as his auto attack is quite pathetic.

Parkinsonian

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

01-01-2010

Rammus is hard to kill, but easy to control with a ranged character. Dancing at the tower? The tower will attack your minions, denying him of valuable gold. After that, this will continue, or you can keep him at the tower so he can't support his creeps and farm. Keep your minions in between him and you when he powerballs; if he catches you open, maneuver around the ball and exploit its awkward trajectory.