(suggestion) Earlier surrender

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Archmage Ilmryn

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-20-2010

I was just in a game which turned into a 3v5 by the 10 minute mark. Those kinds of games aren't fun for anyone, and one usually just want them to get over with as quickly as possible. In games with multiple disconnects, could the surrender system be modified to allow surrenders earlier if someone disconnects?

Crostol

12-20-2010

agreed with this

Archmage Ilmryn

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-20-2010

Riot?

JudoPunch

12-24-2010

I am actually less opposed to this now that leaver-buster has been implemented

SyrWulfe

12-24-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by JudoPunch View Post
I am actually less opposed to this now that leaver-buster has been implemented
That doesn't stop people from leaving. I think if someone leaves, be it disconnect/afk/quit they should remove say... 4 minutes from the surrender time, 5 maybe.

ll Katarina ll

12-26-2010

so many leavers... so unbareable..

watsaname

12-26-2010

You should be able to surrender at X minutes after someone on your team has disconnected. I'd say giving them 5+ mins to reconnect would be sufficient. If they don't, then a surrender option should be allowed.

Watch This

12-27-2010

Allow surrender any time teams are off by 2 or more players.

Allow surrender any time that teams have been off by 1 player for 5 consecutive minutes.

Drop surrender threshold to 50% if a team meets all three of: Kill ratio lower than 1:2, has suffered at least 10 deaths, and is down by 2 or more towers.

If a player does not issue any commands during surrender countdown, calculate surrender as if they weren't there.

There, surrenders fixed.

Zoram

12-28-2010

yeah 25 minutes is way too long. it should be at 20 minutes. Then for each disconnect take of 4 minutes, and it should work. But people only surrender if they are losing, so it works out. Sometimes you can still win, but when its hopeless at 19 minutes because someone just fed the other team 10 kills, its over.

HadoukenDeFogo

12-28-2010

Just my opinion.
But i think that the answer to that isnt in the surrender time.
Most of my friends have at least 1 game like these per day, generally more (i had 3 yesterday, and 2 today).
So, i think that the punishment for the ones that leaves the team, should be more severe.
I liked the changes in the leave status, but it is kinda too soft, today i saw a guy with 153 leaves, leaving another game, and most of the players in that game already had more than 30 leaves. That is way too much.
I also see a lot of games there one player just stays in the base dancing or whatever. I report those guys every time, but they keep appearing.

What Riot says about being more severe with those kinds of players?