AP for something other then dmg

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

treely

12-28-2010

It's just a suggestion but i think it might be nice to get a little more variety in how AP gets applied to different skills. It might be wonderful to see that maybe having higher AP can apply to your skills as not damage but maybe longer duration on your spells or the cast range of your skills are increased. I'm saying that maybe having 100 ap give 0.5 longer duration or 50+ range. I'm suggesting this that it should never be together with dmg. It should be either AP increases dmg or the things that i mentioned. So, things would be balanced out. Just a thought.

Quiney

12-28-2010

I don't think it's the right section for this kind of suggestion.

However I like your idea. It'd be awesome to have for example a slow which can cap into a snare with something like 500 AP \o/.

Do want this feature for next champ <3

treely

01-01-2011

Yeah, it would be nice to have it for new chars. You example is exactly what i meant. Just didnt know where else to put the thread.

Zoram

01-02-2011

yeah, I think it would have to be a new type of power up though, then everyone would just go ap on every champ. We could call it spell power, which increases buff abilities on skills. So, instead of your buff increasing your allies attack speed 20% your spell power(SP) will make it 21.5% and last .25 seconds longer for example. I think this should apply to only posative buffs, not negative buffs. The field gets spammed with negative slow/stuns far too often.