What do the Matchmaking gods say to YOU?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SumTinWong

01-02-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gran Zorro View Post
The gods tell me to Queue Dodge Alistars
hi there

i played AP alistar last game and we lost :>
i had 13/10 at the end couldnt do any sh*t against my opponents

but wait whats that? i had 10/3 at mid game and i was the guy who pushed 3 turrets mid game and saved some teammates <.< what the heck happened?

oh yes i remember.... i had 3 teammates who had 3/12, 3/9, 3/10 (or was it even worse ?)... our teemo was running across the whole map but never helped at teamfights (didnt matter since he did no damage anyways). Our sion was ... lets not even mention him :/ ... and our ryze had the best map awareness i ever saw... running into their base (alone) when all of them respawned and we push top ...

the only one who actually had a clue what this game is about was MF ... we both managed to NEARLY win a game with 3 mates who were just horrible... horrible i tell you

all of them were lvl 30 with lots of wins... i'm normally not even in elo hell :/ i play with decent/good players most of the time....

but yeah just dodge this alistars.. if people like you dodge people like me - i might win more

mamnos

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

01-02-2011

Happens every now and then. Still can't believe how amazing this new feature is. I grew really bored of this onesided matches.

Vixerox

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-02-2011

O_O

xathil

01-02-2011

The matchmaking gods say to me the same thing they always say:

Are you ready to solo queue with 2-4 feeders who decide to either run every team fight, solo minion farm(and get ganked), or decide to jungle every time they are needed somewhere(ZERO map awareness). Refuse to communicate, or help (in any possible way) then call you a baddie and a noob because you are the only one defending towers against the 1v5 or if you are lucky enough.. 2v5.

Against premade 2s and 3s and 4s that are highly organized and steamroll your team pushing towers left and right and getting probably 9/10 of the first kills.

Vixerox

01-02-2011

Sounds kinda like everyone else

Broam Chomsky

01-02-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by mamnos View Post
Happens every now and then. Still can't believe how amazing this new feature is. I grew really bored of this onesided matches.
I like this one the best.

Kama Toki

01-13-2011

^.^ Bump