Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

Unable to Reconnect. Ever.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Every once in a while my high-speed internet suddenly loses all activity (for about 10 seconds).

When this happens in-game I immediately lose my connection. Every thing stops moving, but I can still click around on the level--and my champion will make movement/voice-sounds (but, of course, will not actually move).

When the option comes up to reconnect, I attempt it many times, but never to any avail.

I have even minimized my game (while it's frozen) and checked if my internet is working properly. After a few seconds it does start working (I can load web pages, etc.), but when I return to the game (after it being minimized after disconnect) and attempt to "Reconnect", it does not work.

Has anyone ever actually gotten the reconnect feature to work in-game before?