What happened to Kayle?

1234567 ... 10
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Valdien

01-01-2011

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Lw-70p0_Xw

She's great and highly uderrated.

This video doesn't show anything but me talking about her though.... and shows how awful her laning phase is

Edereon

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-01-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zampa View Post
If you start an uproar of people talking about Kayle, depending on numbers people figure out, she will either get buffed or nerfed. If she gets buffed, people will QQ and force Riot to nerf her.If she gets nerfed, people will QQ and force Riot to buff her, making her OP and the cycle continues, leaving kayle in worse shape, so stop this thread, NOW.
No. She needs SOMETHING, no matter how small of a buff she gets, she definently needs one.

Tinara

01-01-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by BradMehldau View Post
What? you are joking.

Compared to other carries who have to farm by autoattacking, she has splash damage.
You mean Ezreal? Because MF has Double Up and MiR, Corki has Phos Bomb + Missile + Gat Gun, Ashe has Volley, Tristana has Explosive Shot, Sivir has ricochet and boomerang blade etc.

Also, Kayle is MELEE without righteous fury. In the laning phase, you won't have the mana to keep it on CD and you are squishy as fk to get into melee range.

SF Jumper

01-01-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zampa View Post
If you start an uproar of people talking about Kayle, depending on numbers people figure out, she will either get buffed or nerfed. If she gets buffed, people will QQ and force Riot to nerf her.If she gets nerfed, people will QQ and force Riot to buff her, making her OP and the cycle continues, leaving kayle in worse shape, so stop this thread, NOW.
It's funny because it's true.

Grunghole

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-01-2011

Her mana costs are a little high.

Other than that, she's still pretty good and can still carry games if played right.

Togec

01-01-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Edereon View Post
I personally don't have mana problems with her but I am running mp5/level glyphs and seals, she has nice burst if you can Q and hit them with your E 2-3 times.
She does have good burst, and I don't have mana problems on her (even though I do get a tear first on her). I love her ult, even though the dunces might have trouble with it because they don't know how to have perfect timing with it like me. The only thing that really sucks on her is the fact that shes not always a ranged dps, which is a HUGE problem with her, I mean, I see no real reason why she can only be an effective champion 10 seconds out of every 20. The other problem being her heal, which, frankly, blows, but not THAT much.

Edereon

01-01-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Togec View Post
She does have good burst, and I don't have mana problems on her (even though I do get a tear first on her). I love her ult, even though the dunces might have trouble with it because they don't know how to have perfect timing with it like me. The only thing that really sucks on her is the fact that shes not always a ranged dps, which is a HUGE problem with her, I mean, I see no real reason why she can only be an effective champion 10 seconds out of every 20. The other problem being her heal, which, frankly, blows, but not THAT much.
40% CDR makes you ranged for 10 out of 10.8 seconds, that in itself is pretty stupid but Nashor's is great itemization for her.

Trikon

01-01-2011

I don't even know why the nerfed her in the first place. She was one of the harder champs to use and not played that much. She was never over powered.

Hyphinated

01-01-2011

My friend just started to play Kayle and claims she's good

of course he does well when I carry his lackluster champion

Styraxx

01-01-2011

Shes fine. just cos she cant press R and have a twitch penta kill entire team anymore doesnt mean she is useless.

1234567 ... 10