What happened to Kayle?

123456 ... 10
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Collectable

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-01-2011

Everything she can do, someone else can do much better.

TiberiusAudley

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Adjudicator

01-01-2011

Twitch got nerfed.

Zampa

01-01-2011

Nothing is wrong with her, now quit talking about it before she gets nerfed.

Edereon

01-01-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zampa View Post
Nothing is wrong with her, now quit talking about it before she gets nerfed.
Thats the problem, no one talks about her, I saw a sort of popular thread suggesting her E make her a permanent ranged but other than that no one has spoken a word about her for months.

BradMehldau

01-01-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tinara View Post
She doesn't farm well.

That causes a problem.
What? you are joking.

Compared to other carries who have to farm by autoattacking, she has splash damage.

IS1ebe60507d910496d5f37

01-01-2011

Her ult got nerfed, her heal not nerfed, and Guinsoo's tower pushing got nerfed. She's still good but requires ridiculous farm.

Shoo

01-01-2011

She's been nerfed to oblivion

Arrlaari

01-01-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Edereon View Post
I have literally not seen her in any of my matches for 3 months, except when I play her. What is wrong with her?
Her use pattern in early lane is very frustrating, personally. I don't feel like I'm playing a complete champion until I have nashor/rageblade. It's true that once you have those, you're officially dangerous (with a nice high gold progression ahead of you - gunblade, Zhonyas/Deathcap - hypothetical end-game Kayle is a gold-plated death machine) but it is so painful to earn that when conventional carries have strong and intuitive farm.

If E was any kind of toggle - mana cost on swing (sivir) or mana cost per second (taric, swain, and karthus auras, anivia ult) I would feel much better about laning with her (and delaying Nashor for gunblade).

BradMehldau

01-01-2011

Kayle's current role in the game is a late-game hard carry.
She has enough farming capabilities and lane sustainability to achieve that.

Zampa

01-01-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Edereon View Post
Thats the problem, no one talks about her, I saw a sort of popular thread suggesting her E make her a permanent ranged but other than that no one has spoken a word about her for months.
If you start an uproar of people talking about Kayle, depending on numbers people figure out, she will either get buffed or nerfed. If she gets buffed, people will QQ and force Riot to nerf her.If she gets nerfed, people will QQ and force Riot to buff her, making her OP and the cycle continues, leaving kayle in worse shape, so stop this thread, NOW.

123456 ... 10