Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Looking to get started with Jax

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.
01-01-2010

I've been eying Jax for a while now, considering playing him. My main drawback has always been that I haven't had the IP to invest in the necessary dodge runes. However, I think I've accumulated about enough. I hear he's really viable even at top-tier, so I'd like to give him a go.

The only problem is, looking through the guides on him, there are A LOT of different ways to build him (AP/DPS/Tank) and I don't really know what builds are just gimmicky and which are the real deal.

Can anyone point me in the right direction on how to play a good Jax at higher tier play?

Jozrael

QA Analyst

Follow Jozrael on Twitter

01-01-2010

Anything Big has posted ever.

01-01-2010

Quote:
Jozrael:
Anything Big has posted ever.

Big? is that a player?

Morzas

01-01-2010

Big McLargeHuge and Dyrus are the two best Jax players in this game.

Jozrael

QA Analyst

Follow Jozrael on Twitter

01-01-2010

Omg Dyrus would keel me.

treehugger

01-01-2010

Whatever happened to I Play Jax? Dude was ranked top 10 or so when Jax got buffed and then disappeared when Jax got nerfed

Morzas

01-01-2010

That's Dyrus.

ketchup

Recruiter

01-01-2010

I believe Dyrus/ I play Jax, left LoL recently. Around 2-3 weeks ago? http://www.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=37896

Dyrus

Senior Recruiter

01-06-2010

Quote:
ketchup:
I believe Dyrus/ I play Jax, left LoL recently. Around 2-3 weeks ago? http://www.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=37896

that was short lived. add me or mclarge if you want tips or input on jax. or look for my old guides that are jax based.

HeyJon

01-06-2010

WB dyrus :P