Hahaha!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Reiyson

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-01-2011

What the heck did he do?

Insemination

01-01-2011

say what?

PineappleBunz

01-01-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by HI5s View Post
Why do I get the feeling his team exploited the teleporting ults like panth, tf, etc.

Or team-porting?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rtbOGYPTEgM
Maybe, though by using that combination anyone thats not "noob" would know.

Its best to have 3 teleport maximum, though still obvious.

There is an alternative I thought of, waste money and keep that ward up. Then teleport in when say someone in that lane got harrassed to be, when he comes back to his lane...

aLunaGeorge

01-05-2011

whats going on?

ChanceDriven

01-05-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bets View Post
whats going on?
A noob made a post about doing something, without explaining what it was at all. Bragged like he was a hauss, then asked if he would be banned for it. Of course everyone is saying yes.

TasLoL

01-05-2011

had this happens against my team... 4 of my teammates died. So we started 0-4. I was laughing seing how much havoc this caused. But then we went on to win the game in under 30 minutes. Needless to say, its a funny strategy but doesn't help you if you suck.

Marlowe7789

01-05-2011

The way he describes it, it sounds like they just ganked as a team until the other players rage quit...I don't understand.

DrDragun

01-05-2011

Team ganking at level 1 is a felony in 14 states and could land you in federal prison

TNC Doomedo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-05-2011

Cody you're an idiot. No, you can't be ban for this strategy. Just like you can't be banned for backdooring (although it pisses a lot of people off).

For all of you who don't know what happened... our strategy is something like this. Bringing smites, fortifys, heals/clarities/teleport/rally. ect.
- Four-five man gank at bottom
- Jungle in their jungle if we have time.
- Dragon as soon as possible.
- Get to level 6
- Gank as a team
- 15 min Baron.
- Crush teams who don't know how to ward (or those teams who don't communicate as good as they should)

It works 80% of the time because a LOT of people in the normal queue don't know how to work as a team, or don't call MIA's when a flock of five champions "mysteriously" leave a lane.

Eh.