Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

what to do with my IP...?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

a4mad

01-01-2011

i have FINNALY saved up 1350 ip, and i want the communitys thoguhts on if i should buy runes, or get fiddlestix(i need MOAR junglers). so which one?

Introvert

01-01-2011

Runes. Always runes.

o Y

01-01-2011

build bricks with sticks

Zrellik

01-01-2011

Rune first, but make sure to get the right rune for the champs that you already have, and its helpful to make sure that those runes will help you on your next champ.

Also, don't buy any rune until you're able to get tier 3.

Unholyrath

01-01-2011

Quote:
Zrellik:
Rune first, but make sure to get the right rune for the champs that you already have, and its helpful to make sure that those runes will help you on your next champ.

Also, don't buy any rune until you're able to get tier 3.

At least don't buy Tier 2s. Tier 1 isn't bad when you're around level 15-20ish, seeing as most of them are 50-70 IP, and quints are 200 or so.

But yes, definitely save up for Runes. It's not like it takes long to farm up for Fiddle anyways, considering hes a 1350. The T3 quints you're going to end up buying actually cost more than he does.