Ironstylus: "We're on track to release a VU every month or so."

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Nkighte

01-31-2014

Among these champs what would you like to see done with them (no promises, just your creative perspective):

Amumu
Lee Sin
Vlad
Lux
Irelia
Caitlyn

and are there any champions (beyond who you've discussed) on your personal "passion"-project/someday list?

Hexss

01-31-2014

Iron stylus if you're still here, could you comment on Miss fortune? I'd love to see a proper VU for her alongside a second look at her kit

HEXXEN9x

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-31-2014

Twitch: Forgotten skin. I think it sounds fitting

Redeemed In Fire

01-31-2014

The thing I'm sad about is that nothing surprises me anymore. Content's released at such a slow rate and is on the PBE or pre-leak so long that I'll just unlock it and go about my day when it finally hits live.

Blizzmaster

01-31-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by IronStylus View Post
With one relaunch, we're currently diving into yordles. It's going to set a precedent, and off of that we'll base the Great Yordle Unification Pass (YUP) of 2014 will be started. Currently our goal, even if we lack a style guide on yordles, is to bring them more in line with Ziggs and Lulu, our current standard for male and female yordles.
This is absolutely lovely to hear. Even if we don't see a new Yordle this year, I would be very happy with our current selection being updated to look and feel more like they belong to a race called Yordles.

Looking forward to the Great YUP!

Vempyre

01-31-2014

Would you consider Xerath your first relaunch of 2014? Technically he has a lot of new up to date articles and effects, with a whole new kit, and he looks a bit different now than before.

And if not, we've been good boys and girls, any HINTS about the next one? The pipeline is so slow. Like it could be a Jinx-tier one for all I care, but... Riotpls?

abahnur

01-31-2014

Quote:
With one relaunch, we're currently diving into yordles. It's going to set a precedent, and off of that we'll base the Great Yordle Unification Pass (YUP) of 2014 will be started. Currently our goal, even if we lack a style guide on yordles, is to bring them more in line with Ziggs and Lulu, our current standard for male and female yordles.

could you make teemo suffer please?

Pryotra

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-31-2014

@Sunbro parrot
So... any progress figuring out what Heimerdinger is?

By this, I am asking for whether or not the VU team is ready to handle heimer, and if you can answer it how ready?

exec3

01-31-2014

Quote:
I was expecting more of a unification between male and females but that doesn't sound the case here because most male Yordles are like Ziggs already (Corki and Heimer being the outliers) and Tristana and Poppy are already pretty much like Lulu I thought.

Riot DudeBro

VFX Artist

01-31-2014
25 of 78 Riot Posts

So Iron Stylus when will Sion be released?