Missing summoner icons

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

nightmarex98

01-30-2014

i've won 3 summener rift games but have only recieved the horse icon and still waiting on tryndameres.

Tangle

01-30-2014

Did the ARAM on opening night and still no icon. Finished 4 with friends. 2 win 2 loss and got the horse but no Riven one.

ImAHobo123

01-30-2014

Still missing some of my icons for the lunar event such as the riven one.

Jindoal12

01-30-2014

i didn't get any icon though i should have gotten a horse icon after the matchmaking. Is there a way i can get my horse icon even though i won the game?

RavenDaze

01-30-2014

Got the diana one and the horse one, but still haven't gotten the tryndamyre and riven one. :/

EDIT: I also did the requirements for each one.

TurboBun

01-30-2014

I played all types of games yesterday with friend(s). Just in case, I played 3 times for some.

Still no icons after 20 hours....

Ihateboners

01-30-2014

Hello Riot.I would like to know why i haven't got my lunar revel icons. I have fulfilled the requirements for most of the icons but somehow the first horse icon won't even appear. I've played countless summoner's rift games with friends and they all got their icons and i'm here with my poro icon. I'd like to receive the icons so i can get them all.
Please do the necessary. Looking forward to get them.
PS : And i've waited for 2 days but still no icons.

Slayer of Power

01-31-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riot Hawknet View Post
We've identified the root cause and resolved it at this point, but need to re-run the Lunar Revel icon reward script. It will take some time to fully re-distribute them to the entire player base, potentially 7-8 hours. If that time frame changes in either direction I'll let you all know immediately.

Also, while this script is re-running, you may experience delays in receiving Lunar Revel icons, but they will appear on your account normally.
yeah so im still missing the Diana and Riven icons... I WANT THEM

RedBear137

02-03-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slayer of Power View Post
yeah so im still missing the Diana and Riven icons... I WANT THEM
i'm missing the Diana one still as well...played a few above the needed premade 3v3 or dom games required

Sphinx

02-04-2014

I played some arams with premades yesterday, and I do not have the Riven icon yet. I assume the it still has to register. I'm unsure how long it normally takes.