Missing summoner icons

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

matchclock5IDH

01-29-2014

pls send me diana icon asap pls riot

Riot Hawknet

Assistant Producer

01-29-2014
4 of 5 Riot Posts

We've identified the root cause and resolved it at this point, but need to re-run the Lunar Revel icon reward script. It will take some time to fully re-distribute them to the entire player base, potentially 7-8 hours. If that time frame changes in either direction I'll let you all know immediately.

Also, while this script is re-running, you may experience delays in receiving Lunar Revel icons, but they will appear on your account normally.

I Am Tolan

01-29-2014

omg its a hawk!

Hollymonster

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Player Support Lead - Game/Account

01-29-2014
5 of 5 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ribkage View Post
Old ones are back but I have lost the 2 lunar icons I got this morning.
We had to remove the Lunar Revel icons that players had to fix the issue.

We are in the process of adding them back to all accounts that already had them. It might take a up to few days (perhaps sooner if there are not any other unseen issues) but we'll get them back to you!

If you haven't received any icons from Lunar Revel at all yet, please be patient! It can take up to a few days for your icon to show up.

If you don't have your icons within a few days let us know through a support ticket.

I Am Tolan

01-29-2014

Omg its an annie!

BronzeCanSmurf2

01-29-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riot Hawknet View Post
We've identified the root cause and resolved it at this point, but need to re-run the Lunar Revel icon reward script. It will take some time to fully re-distribute them to the entire player base, potentially 7-8 hours. If that time frame changes in either direction I'll let you all know immediately.

Also, while this script is re-running, you may experience delays in receiving Lunar Revel icons, but they will appear on your account normally.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollymonster View Post
We had to remove the Lunar Revel icons that players had to fix the issue.

We are in the process of adding them back to all accounts that already had them. It might take a up to few days (perhaps sooner if there are not any other unseen issues) but we'll get them back to you!

If you haven't received any icons from Lunar Revel at all yet, please be patient! It can take up to a few days for your icon to show up.

If you don't have your icons within a few days let us know through a support ticket.
Awesome at least I know I shall be getting them I wanna support my Riven :3

ForBiDeNKilL

01-29-2014

I Played 2 Games of Summuner's rift ANd won them after the update and still no icon

Wolféran Maximus

01-29-2014

All my icons are in order. Just got the Horse icon and Diana Icon from my 2 matches yesterday in Dominion.
I will do ARAM and 5v5 today to get the 2 remaining icons and wait for the last icon on the Chosen Path.
Thank you Riot for your quick response on this matter.

Slayer of Power

01-29-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riot Hawknet View Post
Can anyone that's had their icons disappear log in and check to see if they're back now? We may have found the underlying issue that caused this to happen.
I got the horse one, but even though I fulfilled the requirements, I haven't gotten any of the others

Shin

01-30-2014

Although I had Diana's from the Aram matches I played, It's still not showing, I understand that it may take a few days, So I'll wait it out