So now that leaving results in auto-bans...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Xion Moonray

01-01-2011

It seems like the trolls have suddenly declared war upon humanity.

So many people are just being random *ssholes. And despite being a mature adult, I still get sucked into raging because that's just who I am. I don't deal well with people insulting me. Ironicaly, I predict the first three posts following this will be insults. The internet sucks like that.

Anyways, the point is it's like they know you can't get out so they make it hell for you. Whether you're winning or losing, it doesn't matter, they are pounding away at the keyboard trying to make you as mad as possible. Don't even try to surrender, this is Normal where people will keep fighting when it's 4-400, and seeing that "Surrender Failed" is like propane on an inferno.

Bottom line, something seriously needs to be done to save this community. Some sort of moderator system, or hell, acctually banning people might work. I'm sick of this cr*p, it ruins the game and Riot just doesn't seem to care.

Siblics

01-01-2011

Dota 2 will solve the problem.

MGLunarking

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

01-01-2011

type /ignore to ignore them.

And the rest... I don't know :/

Retro42

01-01-2011

Reads thread title.....

....Reads "Riot just doesn't seem to care."

I'm confused. Wasn't the auto-ban leaver system a good thing and a big step in the right direction?

MGLunarking

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

01-01-2011

Junior member is right.

Xion Moonray

01-01-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Retro42 View Post
Reads thread title.....

....Reads "Riot just doesn't seem to care."

I'm confused. Wasn't the auto-ban leaver system a good thing and a big step in the right direction?
Two totally differant subjects. That's like saying they care about rune balance because they released a new champion.

Soiyeruda

01-01-2011

That's why the ignore feature exists. =x

Shinomi

01-01-2011

He's saying that because you can't leave games when you have a game where people are only trying hard enough to make it so you don't lose and a game has gone on for over a half hour it's kinda silly.

And yea /ignore, but when you're stuck in a losing game for 35 minutes after the surrender vote that should've happened /ignore really didn't do much to stop them from pissing you off.