How do you build TF?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Areola

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

01-01-2011

This is how I do it and usually I end up Hard Carrying. Twisted fate is Very good at countering the FotM Eve as well.

Start with Doran's Blade and a health potion. I use Attack speed reds, dodge seels, cooldown per level glyphs, and armor pen quints. I also take offensive masteries, but you can go defensive if you please.

Try and get middle, this way you can get gate and start ganking/countering eve faster.

Build: A second dorans blade, boots, either a Madreds Bloodrazor or SotD depending on the enemy team, Infinity edge, Bloodthirster, and the final item should either be a defensive item (Thornmail, banshee's veil), or another bloodthirster.

Atreties

01-01-2011

If You want to abuse the design of the champion and do things that are frankly unfair.. play AP. Push lanes and blue card towers with lich procs. Have the rest of your team either defend against their team or push elsewhere. If they send people to stop you, ultimate and zhonyas out and push another lane or ultimate into your team who initiates on their team who is now down members.

Cosmic Cullyn

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

01-01-2011

Don't even play him.

Any good build will be QQ'ed at. Tf will be nerfed again.

UnitedWeStand

01-01-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaella View Post
Hybrid is best because with smart building you
1. Spam wild cards as well as AP TF
2. Have an autoattack that matters
3. Takes down towers stupidly fast due to awesome attackspeed + his E which is boosted by AP
Except his e doesn't trigger on towers...

clerica

01-01-2011

Just play around with diff builds, most hybrids do sheen->rageblade->nashor's->build accordingly. One of the benefits of this hybrid build besides being hard to counter and doing good damage is you'll be cdr capped with nashor's (assuming you have the 9% from masteries + cdr runes).

redlightman

01-01-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by UnitedWeStand View Post
Except his e doesn't trigger on towers...
I think he meant the attack speed.

Lulwy

01-01-2011

I prefer AP/AS.

Has stuff like Zhonya's and Lich Bane coupled with Malady and Nashor's, Mejai's if you're feeling lucky.

Less raw burst than AP, but has good sustained damage, caps your CDR with Nashor's alone, gives you sustained damage in team fights and gives you a stronger backdooring game than straight AP has. Might not be the best, but it isn't bad.

Atreties

01-01-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by redlightman View Post
I think he meant the attack speed.
15% oh yay

Vienna

01-01-2011

either ad or ap, depending. both have their merits, as much as i'm personally biased towards ap.

ad is something like either berserker's/sotd/ie or even a straight ie rush.

pac/sd/sd/pad/sd/etc.

ap is something like doran's/mejai's/sorc's/lich/zhonya's

pac/wc/wc/sd/wc/ulti/wc/sd/etc.

l3lazian

The Council

01-01-2011

Merely posting here as it seems like a continuation of a previous thread that was close... and for no apparent reason... I saw no trolling it was completely civil yet thread got locked.