Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Best poppy build

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Hikaratu

01-01-2011

Gunblade is the sexy, having your own slow on Poppy makes killing whatever you want whenever you want where ever you want a lot easier. And that's the best thing about playing her.

So I ussually do OPs build but swap guinsoos for the gunblade.

JunKx

01-01-2011

DFG/void staff/sheen-lichbane is all you need for whatever you want to die, to die. including a 4k mundo/sion/mord/cho etc etc. after those items + boots (can't wait for cdr boots for poppy) get a GA to be ultimately annoying
AP is much better. poppy is a nuke champ, not sustained DPS like an AD build. i do sometimes like to get brutalizer on her for the CDR and slight atk dmg boost (you'll end up with like 170 including W stacks).

clearacell

01-01-2011

I play poppy as a sustained DPS. Trinity force/mercs/starks/wriggles are your core

last item get something tanky like frost hammer/sunfire cape/force of nature for speed lulz

Shaella

01-01-2011

Quote:
clearacell:
I play poppy as a sustained DPS. Trinity force/mercs/starks/wriggles are your core

last item get something tanky like frost hammer/sunfire cape/force of nature for speed lulz

this is what i've started building, Wriggles is an AMAZING first item