Best poppy build

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Gertle

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

01-01-2011

Junle poppy
wriggle/ spell penn boots / sheen / DFG / triforce / guinsoo
anything you want too die
Will Die.

redlightman

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-01-2011

I've never heard of a Guinsoo on Poppy.

Gertle

Recruiter

01-01-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by redlightman View Post
I've never heard of a Guinsoo on Poppy.
sounds kinda kinky man

Shaella

01-01-2011

I don't like DFG if I've got wriggles, its not a bad item, but I prefer to get Triforce and turn myself into a nasty bulky DPS with a stupidly strong disable

Gertle

Recruiter

01-01-2011

wriggles so you can basicly 3 shot jungle buffs and dragon

Minwa

01-01-2011

Guinsoo is not a good idea. The whole point of Guinsoo is to have stacks sustained for long engagements. Poppy is far better served by frontloading her damage as much as possible and then getting out. Furthermore, she doesn't have any reliable way to keep stacks between engagements (unlike Nidalee). It's bad on her for the same reason it's bad on Akali.

got321321

01-01-2011

i heard i only need 2600 gold to revive and kill you.

Erotic Asphyxia

Recruiter

01-01-2011

AD Poppy sounds alot better for jungling. Wriggles/Triforce/Sorc Shoes/ and maybe a good high AD item? Final item would be just more survivability so you become unkillable late game. Lol, this sounds like a build that can solo baron.

Mynt

01-01-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Minwa View Post
Guinsoo is not a good idea. The whole point of Guinsoo is to have stacks sustained for long engagements.
Lolololwut? The point of Gunisoo's Rageblade is 35 AD and 45 AP for cheap as dirt. If you're going min/max, do it with numbers. o___O

DramaticBear

01-01-2011

DFG/Lichbane/Gunblade/Madreds/Mercs