Goodbye.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Hige

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-01-2011

I wonder how he got to the conclusion that posting this on the forums was a good idea =/

OP is socially awkward, LoL will be around with or without you C:

Shaella

01-01-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by CannotDeny View Post
None of you will probably care, but this is such a great experience that I have to share it.
I'm done with this game completely, and I will never look back and regret the decision. You are just a thought in the back of my head, League. You are dead to me now. Matchmaking? Joke. Still have level 30 players with no clue on how to accomplish anything. Hero lineup? Joke. Still have a whole team that can snowball and stomp your clueless TF and Garen, who even after the patch decides to go tank and stack sunfires.

Goodbye, worthless game.
Goodbye, Riot. Hopefully you decide to actually add some retail features instead of some more garbage heroes and skins.
And goodbye, trolling community. Downvote bomb all you want, i'm too far to care now.
Oh and PS: Goodbye to those 30+ friends I have that never invite me into games, say hi or anything. Sick of having to always initiate something with you twats, just like I have to initiate every team fight even though i'm not a tank.
\o/ Bye-bye!

Siblics

01-01-2011

You're right, I don't care.

Menion Lea

01-01-2011

I don't know you so I really don't care. This just sounds like an attention seeking drama queen. Nothing to be seen here guys.

youlikepp

01-01-2011

GOOD GAME BRO LOLOL!!! MADE YOU QUIT THE GAME BECAUSE IM #1!!one1one!

Chiptune

01-01-2011

Have fun being a quitter.

imMara

01-01-2011

I think, (This is just me tough)...

That Op is mad.

- U mad Broh? -