Dear ranked gamers joining normal games...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Zeroedge

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-01-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by KaLYoshiKa View Post
You know some people don't like Draft mode and play mostly normal games. I know I don't appreciate ranked players coming in and messing it up. Just because you can't see your elo doesn't mean it's not there.
That's exactly how i feel about it. To me ranked players doing low elo mistakes because they feel "it doesn't matter" is just an excuse.

Cenerae

01-01-2011

As far as trying out new champs goes, there's only so much you can learn by stomping all over bots. Even if you were in a custom game you'd still get raged at for failing, so unless you plan to take your new champ to ranked immediately, you have to start somewhere, and normal games take much less time to set up than custom games with the same people that are going to complain about you when you fail. *shrug*

Jun41

01-01-2011

I play normal games to practice last hitting and tanking. It's hard to care about normal games when every game has like 2 fotm heros on the same team.. so boring. Draft pick at least there's no mirror match and you can form more strategies. Ranked solo, though, i think is probably the same thing as normal game

Fucshia

01-01-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeroedge View Post
How does it not matter? It records wins and losses for playing Normal games therefore it matters to the normal players. I play normal because of the challenge of the blind pick.
Blind pick isn't a challenge, it's a gamble. True, there's a bit of skill involved in what you pick, just like there is in many games of chance, but that doesn't mean it's not, ultimately, just you throwing a pair of dice with better than even odds.

Draft is a challenge, especially in solo queue. That requires skill, and, in a lot of cases, the ability to play every role well.

BlackLordDragonX

01-01-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Extremity2 View Post
have you ever played ranked
yes i have one of those kids every 20th game not 2nd

Shaella

01-01-2011

look, there are a ton of players that play normal only because we don't like the way ranked is.
I'm one of them
"its just normal lol" Is not a fun thing for us to hear
Besides, we're a much more polite group, no need to be a ****

Shaella

01-01-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackLordDragonX View Post
yes i have one of those kids every 20th game not 2nd
Yeah I only play normal and I've never had 'Mid or I feed!"

Zeroedge

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-01-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaella View Post
Yeah only play normal and I've never had 'Mid or I feed!"
I've had one of those ONCE and that's about it. But i don't think that guy was a ranked player. Seems more like a troll.

imMara

01-01-2011

I test sh!t on 3v3. I cant deny I laugh at my team mates. I never rage, I just laugh at them.

b EZ

01-01-2011

the best is the kids who feed, then say its just a normal game so im not trying. Best excuse ever for just plain being bad, every trys to win when they play LoL, otherwise its not fun.