Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Riot Enough is Enough ....

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

aymanh

01-01-2011

I am always Stuck with same Idiots on my team from last 3 or 2 games ..

Tried to add them to ignore list ,I still end up with them pff ..

When someone Queue dodge tried press X No You can't Champion Selection in Progress QQ....

Sorry for my Bad english i am just so sad ...

Brain Clots

01-01-2011

Don't immediately queue after a game. If you get bad teammates and want to make sure you don't play with them again, just tab out for five minutes, maybe look up the news or check the forecast, and then queue. Simple.

aymanh

01-01-2011

Quote:
Don't immediately queue after a game. If you get bad teammates and want to make sure you don't play with them again, just tab out for five minutes, maybe look up the news or check the forecast, and then queue. Simple.
before Yesterday I was Queue with this Garen , he keep afk on Tower ,d/c and coming back
so i added him on my ignore list ..

so today i saw him in same Queue ,he pick Garen and same name

redlightman

Recruiter

01-01-2011

Ignoring a champion doesn't stop you from being matched with them. Just wait a few minutes before you queue. Really simple.

Brain Clots

01-01-2011

Quote:
aymanh:
before Yesterday I was Queue with this Garen , he keep afk on Tower ,d/c and coming back
so i added him on my ignore list ..

so today i saw him in same Queue ,he pick Garen and same name

Well, in that case, that's just unfortunate. You can't really do much about that.

icyiSEE

01-01-2011

i dont see people complaining about winning 2-3 games, /thread!

aymanh

01-01-2011

Quote:
Ignoring a Summoner doesn't stop you from being matched with them. Just wait a few minutes before you queue. Really simple.

fix'ed