So tired of it....

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Grimmthefaceless

01-01-2011

Every ranked game.... without fail, one guys like LOLHEIGUYZIMGUNNAPLAYAPPANTHEON or hey guys imma play some worthless champ when im last Champ Select and we need a tank! or hey guys im playen ap shaco dun worry im pro

and guess what? for leaveing this clown fest you get threats of being banned or a sorry guy gatta wait an hour to try again.

i cant help but rage, the system is just so stupid...... riot needs to implement something to stop this ****

Atreties

01-01-2011

L2english.

redlightman

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-01-2011

Posting on the forums to random people really helps.

BeastRAGE

01-01-2011

You should check with last pick to make sure they know how to tank or want to/can tank. I missed the rule where it said last pick must choose tank. Do you guys just lockin w/o talkin?

lylfo5

01-01-2011

You might still be able to win without tanks.

RygorMortis

01-01-2011

and maybe he really is a pro AP shaco, thats why you gotta play the game and find out

OBITWIZZLE

01-01-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grimmthefaceless View Post
Every ranked game.... without fail, one guys like LOLHEIGUYZIMGUNNAPLAYAPPANTHEON or hey guys imma play some worthless champ when im last Champ Select and we need a tank! or hey guys im playen ap shaco dun worry im pro

and guess what? for leaveing this clown fest you get threats of being banned or a sorry guy gatta wait an hour to try again.

i cant help but rage, the system is just so stupid...... riot needs to implement something to stop this ****
If you already locked in, and wanted a tank, maybe you should have picked one? Yeah....

BOOM HeadShootZ

01-01-2011

I always pick tank then you dont have to worry if you care so much pick a tank problem solved

GhostDieM

01-01-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeastRAGE View Post
You should check with last pick to make sure they know how to tank or want to/can tank. I missed the rule where it said last pick must choose tank. Do you guys just lockin w/o talkin?
Also I think the picking order is determined by elo. So the last to lock in is probably the guy with the lowest elo, might not always be a good idea to force that guy to tank for you... I also agree with the rest of what has been said in this thread.

KonFewShuN

01-01-2011

i feed off of qq threads.

nomnomnomnomn