The reason pantheon why people think pantheon is op but he really isn't.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Cenerae

01-01-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colonel J View Post
BTW> MY graphics are on the lowest and I Can still see his ult circle
Same here.

Deaciepoo

01-01-2011

is that the real pantheon?

Jagxyz

01-01-2011

Mine are on medium and I can never see it.
It's REALLY frustrating.

DapperJope

01-01-2011

He's a burst melee dps that actually does.. *gasp* damage! The cherry on this sundae? He's been qq'ed about by crappy players, which usually means a nerf a patch or two down the road, whether it's just or not.

People (including Riot) hate melee dps. I firmly believe this to be the case. A guy just can't have a sword and do well, but a bow or a gun? All good, you can do damage and have safety.

Arczer

01-01-2011

The problem is HSS, not Skyfall
Its just a nuke spell, I don't see the problem with it, but your thread completely missed other threads points

Pretty much any armor > HSS

People don't build armor then complain that he nuked 60% of their health

Portolet

01-01-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZyrionV View Post
The problem is HSS, not Skyfall
Its just a nuke spell, I don't see the problem with it, but your thread completely missed other threads points

Pretty much any armor > HSS

People don't build armor then complain that he nuked 60% of their health
How much armor you expect them to have at level 2. Seriously could you sound any more stupid. The whole reason he is jacked up is because at level 2 3 4 he is able to instakill most champions from half health some from nearly full health. That is the issue nothing like lane phase where you can not get near the creeps. So you suggest you buy armor while buying health potions at same time not killing any creeps for gold because you can not get close. Not sure what world you live in but it is not reality.

Cenerae

01-01-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Portolet View Post
How much armor you expect them to have at level 2. Seriously could you sound any more stupid. The whole reason he is jacked up is because at level 2 3 4 he is able to instakill most champions from half health some from nearly full health. That is the issue nothing like lane phase where you can not get near the creeps. So you suggest you buy armor while buying health potions at same time not killing any creeps for gold because you can not get close. Not sure what world you live in but it is not reality.
I've yet to experience this so called amazing instakill, and I've laned against Panth on a lot of squishies. The worst I had to handle was as Sona, where he could take off about 50% of my health (in this game, I was experimenting with starting with a Meki pendant and the game hardened my resolve that meki first is a bad idea). This was before they hotfixed HSS though, so it probably wouldn't be that bad now. And even in that game, I countered it by sidestepping HSS so I didn't take the whole thing even after the stun. It wasn't so bad.

PencilPower

01-01-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Commander Amaro View Post
I love laneing against Panth as Shaco. I put down a JOTB the let him try and jump on me and Ult or deceive out of the way and chop him up. It's funny b/c he'll keep doing because that's all Panth can do kinda sad really. I wish you could use him in other ways instead of always having to do that same combo.
lol

Portolet

01-01-2011

You must not play against people with runes and mastery set correctly. I easily smash people into dust with pant even the bulky champs. Level 4 always get a kill every game.

Starke

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-01-2011

After two lines...

...You're doing it wrong

Pantheon is OP because with another champion (let's say Taric) he dominates the lane, you get Zhonya's then you get HSS and the other one well, helps, and you get steamrolled back to base. However if you and your team can put through his early game OPness, he sucks late game, more then any other champion almost.