The reason pantheon why people think pantheon is op but he really isn't.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

jezzy

Recruiter

01-01-2011

Pantheon is a decent dps champ that has an ok ganking ult. But the ult is completely op for most players since when u have your graphics set on low you can't see the circle that pantheons ult would make. And that people can't always see this ult theyll get killed probaly and feed pantheon. Pantheon like most dps champion gets really strong while fed. So everyone assumes hes op just becasue he got some lucky ult on people that cant see it coming . So panth may be a bit op but the real reason hes so strong is not seeing his ult hopefully itll be fixed for next patch.

pantheon wasnt op for a while they didnt change his at all then o wow panth is op im a rage and keep saying hes op the only thing that really changed was this ult bug and it doesnt happen every time.

VALOUR THE HERO

01-01-2011

No not really.

lylfo5

01-01-2011

I stopped reading at dps.

Altonia

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-01-2011

I have to say it... No, no I don't.

Arcanist

01-01-2011

The circle bug is not why Pantheon is considered OP.

progenity

01-01-2011

this is the most wrong-est thing ever said.... there were so many flaws in this thread that facepalm didn't work anymoar!!

closed in 3.....2.....

Commander Amaro

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-01-2011

I love laneing against Panth as Shaco. I put down a JOTB the let him try and jump on me and Ult or deceive out of the way and chop him up. It's funny b/c he'll keep doing because that's all Panth can do kinda sad really. I wish you could use him in other ways instead of always having to do that same combo.

mistermoo

01-01-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Commander Amaro View Post
I love laneing against Panth as Shaco. I put down a JOTB the let him try and jump on me and Ult or deceive out of the way and chop him up. It's funny b/c he'll keep doing because that's all Panth can do kinda sad really. I wish you could use him in other ways instead of always having to do that same combo.
A good pantheon is a shaco's worst nightmare. His passive nullifies deceive offensively and his stun nullifies it defensively.

Gamble7

01-01-2011

Pantheon is not as unmanagable as most people think he is, but in solo queue you just cant trust your team not to feed him all game long.

Colonel J

01-01-2011

BTW> MY graphics are on the lowest and I Can still see his ult circle