PLEASE BAN PLAYER NAMED "CheeseNipples"

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DrdPirateRoberts

01-01-2011

Can't focus on your argument. It's hard to read a thread that is dotted with the name CheeseNipples.

Buonaparte

01-01-2011

i ****ing love the name cheesenipples lol

IICrows ZeroII

01-01-2011

Wellcome to leave of legends. 2 months in HoN and no one intentionally feeds cause its automatic permaban

Abedeus

01-01-2011

I'm looking at his profile, and... Wow, he was 8/17/9.. But like an idiot, he sold all his stuff and bought boots of mobility and started stacking Phantoms. That is like, the saddest thing one can do - TRYING to feed. And it's also very old and visible to anyone who sees it.

But hey, he needs Manamune on Shaco to make it work.

GiantEvilKitten

01-01-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clown View Post
You can't call people out on the forums btw.
He just did.

Gam0n

01-01-2011

This is good.

Now I know never to group with someone named Cheesenipples. I won't forget that name.

Thanks for the headsup OP.

icyiSEE

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-01-2011

Not playing good isnt ban able?

Phutch

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-01-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by redlightman View Post
I wouldn't say anything if I were you. I said that and got called an idiot.
Because you guys are just trying to enforce the rules for whatever reason you have when this guy has a legit claim to being griefed. No one cares about the calling people out on the forum rules and people just do it cause they have their underwear so far up their ass that you can see white in their mouth.

HappyAndHazy

01-01-2011

Riot doesn't ban for people reported on the forums, even if they post that they will purposely feed and leave and dare Riot to ban them. Even if Riot posts in that very thread where the person is posting as they are feeding and leaving games, Riot wont ban or warn them.

It's like a police station that says they refuse to enforce any laws broken inside the police station, you first have to leave, then call in and leave it on an answering machine that may one day, 6 months from now, be reviewed and acted upon.

Just look at the 'infamous Xenova" thread, that guy is still feeding on purpose when he gets mad, he is still leaving games, he had 5 leaves in 10 games after the leaver system came and he didn't even get a warning, he posts when he's gonna feed on purpose, he posts when he's gonna leave, he posts daring Riot to ban him, a Riot team member even posted in that thread telling people not to call him out. He is still here without ever receiving a warning.

Phutch

01-01-2011

sup fumar