PLEASE BAN PLAYER NAMED "CheeseNipples"

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ESL NightRage

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-01-2011

Don't call people out on the forums!! It might hurt their feelings.

Thbigchief

01-01-2011

- "saying oh **** another noob" is baiting a reaction like this... dont feed trolls in game or in forums. No one deserves what happened but... you provoked a noob to evolve into a griefer.

Fisk3r70n

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-01-2011

ohhhh thanks bloodaholic......xD

oh @!#$ i used somone's name on the forum am i in trouble now? T_T

Crimson Rose

01-01-2011

ban the guy and also the op

AnxiusFelis

01-01-2011

the name is bad enough :|

Pipos13

01-01-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thb1gChief View Post
- "saying oh **** another noob" is baiting a reaction like this... dont feed trolls in game or in forums. No one deserves what happened but... you provoked a noob to evolve into a griefer.
I said it to myself , not in chat.

Pipos13

01-01-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thb1gChief View Post
I said it to myself, not in chat.

CheeseBurguer

01-01-2011

His name is funny
im not releated to him btw XD

RunsOnDiesel

01-01-2011

Its funny all the posts supporting the troll. Shows what a ****y community this game has. If Riot is actually serious about cleaning up the a holes in their game, calling people out (with screenshots) should be common place. Reporting people does nothing, emailing Riot does nothing.

Might as well feel better by calling them out on the forums. +1 original poster. Fu rule quoter troll supporters.

BloodGod22

01-01-2011

OP, you might want to edit your post into something readable if you want to be taken seriously...