PLEASE BAN PLAYER NAMED "CheeseNipples"

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Pipos13

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-01-2011

Well I never wanted to do smth like this, but I will..
Here is the story: I enter a ranked game, playing nunu jungle. CheeseNipples picked sivir and called mid. Well she was like 0-5 in 15 minutes. not that I report her for this ofc. I said '****, a noob again".. Well the game was going very nice for my team, and enemy blitz had disconnected when we started pushing hard. An enemy irelia was like 22-2 thx to CheeseNipples and a noob ezreal too. Well we managed, thanks to our arithmetical advantage, to push and win some team fights. We had all the inhs down when sivir started feeding. For NO reason, she was going into the enemy nexus turrets and just die to them. we were all trying to push and win but couldn't cause of fed irelia and shen's taunt - ultimate.. Well, I really wasted 1 hour of my life to play this game and this idiot was like" come on it's a game", was running like and idiot around baron, saying to all chat what we were doing(like" they are getting baron/dragon " etc). I know I sound mad but please ban this idiot ruining ppl's games.

redlightman

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-01-2011

Do you know the forum rules?

Goochy Goo

01-01-2011

I see 2 idiots.

Badman

01-01-2011

Videos/Screenshots.
Report.
???
Profit?...

Fecal Flakes

01-01-2011

Plz ban OP

Clown

Master Recruiter

01-01-2011

You can't call people out on the forums btw.

Fisk3r70n

01-01-2011

What does OP mean???

redlightman

01-01-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clown View Post
You can't call people out on the forums btw.
I wouldn't say anything if I were you. I said that and got called an idiot.

AlonneKnight

Recruiter

01-01-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashfield View Post
What does OP mean???
original post

biginthepants

01-01-2011

cheesenipples. what a rofl name.