A forgotten and obscure treatise on lolwick, failwick and the art of dragon hunting

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

LynnakoLovett

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-01-2011

After about the 20th time i ALMOST understood it.

Attacked

01-01-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mambazo View Post
I think the OP is discussing an old, old wooden ship, usually used during the civil war era
Is dat some Anchorman Quoting? I approve.

Grinningsphinx

01-01-2011

wait...warwick can show his snout?

paShadoWn

01-06-2011

MWAHAHA reveals an average iq of an average LoL communion slave... ty everyone i laughed quite sound although only within mind. On the other side, all i understood about Anchorman Quotes after googling em that it is some kind of profane insanity so who knows... core programming rather than iq perhaps?.. As usual, ultimate truth can be revealed only through carnage and i did not yet tried it outside of LoL and fade where it works quite well. On the forum for Eador i once read that 'LoL had turned into a garbage pile' - truth is much more horrible as always: collective human conscience had turned into a garbage pile within a certain planetary regions, and LoL is an accurate, proportional representation of this. BBQ, someone?.. hehe naive joke

Mambazo

01-06-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by paShadoWn View Post
MWAHAHA reveals an average iq of an average LoL communion slave... ty everyone i laughed quite sound although only within mind. On the other side, all i understood about Anchorman Quotes after googling em that it is some kind of profane insanity so who knows... core programming rather than iq perhaps?.. As usual, ultimate truth can be revealed only through carnage and i did not yet tried it outside of LoL and fade where it works quite well.
Is english your third language...?

asdofjaslk

01-06-2011

Quote:
MWAHAHA reveals an average iq of an average LoL communion slave
I wasn't aware that League of Legends has a church. Is it part of a map pack to be released after magma chamber?

gunther2291

01-06-2011

Quote:
MWAHAHA reveals an average iq of an average LoL communion slave... ty everyone i laughed quite sound although only within mind. On the other side, all i understood about Anchorman Quotes after googling em that it is some kind of profane insanity so who knows... core programming rather than iq perhaps?.. As usual, ultimate truth can be revealed only through carnage and i did not yet tried it outside of LoL and fade where it works quite well. On the forum for Eador i once read that 'LoL had turned into a garbage pile' - truth is much more horrible as always: collective human conscience had turned into a garbage pile within a certain planetary regions, and LoL is an accurate, proportional representation of this. BBQ, someone?.. hehe naive joke
9/10. good job.

Shinslammer

01-06-2011

spilled pop on myself. would read again. 10/10

seajaydub

01-06-2011

The OP is saying you should get a lantern instead of ****ing around with a 3800 bloodrazor... I think.

Modevasion

01-06-2011

.... no? As a side note, any WW without sorcerer's boot = fail xD