Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

I get reported too much

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

got321321

01-01-2011

the game is unplayable right now, it's getting worse since riot sent lot of warning email. now in each game it's "report him" fest.
report him he feed, report him he afk (wait 10s), and even recently, lot of people just say in /all "report XXX" they dont say any reason they just say report.

riot need to do something against that, it's getting totally ridiculous, the behaviour of player is a real nightmare since november 2010 :/ you can't do 10 games like i used to do in beta. lol became a chat with a report/flame/insult fest. in other hand cheater are not flammed nor banned, people easily bought potion while laning and people just say "how do you do that". i'm sure they didnt even reported the cheater O.O

but just die 1 time and you will receive 'FKING NOOB, REPORT HIM PLZ, OMG UNINSTALL LOL, I HOPE U DIE IRL? I FUK UR MOM AND FAMILY. DIE BY CANCCER PLZ"

gg riot.

Gam0n

01-01-2011

I see where this is coming from.
People take this game too seriously.

Gam0n

01-01-2011

Quote:
PendragonArturia:
Reported.

Reported for false reporting.

Grumpy Lion

Recruiter

01-01-2011

Stop getting scared of being banned. Riot will not ban your account unless they have done a thorough investigation and have witnessed what the reports have said about you like 3 times or something like that.

SumTinWong

01-01-2011

finally someone said it!

gawd i get so pissed everytime i see "report X for <random reason>"
i was never the one to be reported - but in 95% of the cases it was obvious that the guy who is going to be reported just had a bad game and didn't do it on purpose.

of course riot wont ban him - but seriously.... such fcking stupid reports by mentally 7 year-olds stop riot from banning those who cause real trouble

people who report for every sh*t should get a penalty because they hinder riot to improve the game by banned those who REALLY deserve it.

hollowtek

01-01-2011

only report when necessary. that means either you or your teammates are being complete ******bags.

ButterPumpkins

01-01-2011

It's my new resolution to not report anybody unless they really, truly deserve it.

I'm not mad at Riot, either, it's not their fault. They implemented a system to help weed out the players who hurt the game experience and it's not their fault that it's been abused. They've probably created a nightmare, what with 1000's of reports streaming in everyday.

Anyways, it was my secret and ulterior motive that whomever is responsible for actually banning somebody might read this thread and when my account comes up on the chopping block they might find the mercy to let me keep my account active, that's all. Thanks everyone who posted for the input and support.

Gamble7

01-01-2011

mmm screw your team mates. Most people will find any reason to blaim you. Playing shen? Well if anyone every dies in the entire match then its your fault. Amumu.. your champion is OP you should be 10-0. If not.. fail amumu. I got *****ed out for going negative as galio when I had 15 assists out of our teams total 18 kills. I mean.. people are ******ed