Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Making a Team that will WIN!!..

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

qwaszxerdfcv

01-01-2011

Hey guys.. I was wondering if anyone would like to play 3v3 or 5v5s with me often. Its just im sick of people playing so poorly. I've had about 3 or 4 people on my team tower dive at level 1, 2 or 3. and Im just getting annoyed with losing all the time because of a bad team. What am i ment to do, like I read earlier an excellent player can not carry a bad team, but an excellent team can carry a bad player.. Anywayz I play Xin Zhao as my main Champion, also like some of the spell casters. Just send me a Friends request if you wanna team up for abit. Gimme a go.. if you im bad you dont have to play with me, but in my opinion im pretty good, Compared to most people i play against/with.

Summoner name - qwaszxerdfcv
Main Champion - Xin Zhao
Summoner level - 15

ps, Ignore the name was alittle annoyed my normal gamer name was taken so just put in a sequence of letters XD..

Johnnie5

01-01-2011

Inv me

Summoner name - Johnnie5
Main Champion - Olaf/Kennen/Akali
Summoner level - 30

Stabs3

01-01-2011

ITT:

Lvl 30 queueing with lvl 15's.

shane o noke

01-01-2011

sure
summoner-shane o noke
mains-shen, ww, alistar
level 30

IS156133c1cc400f6a20029

01-01-2011

is this allowed? i have to admit i did it one or two times because i was in 10 streak row

Johnnie5

01-01-2011

cuz it's fun. XD
i never have a problem playing with lower lvl ppl. Must of my friends i play with are still around lvl15 anyway.

TheMonocleRogue

01-01-2011

I'll lend a helping hand. I've been in the same situation so there's a good reason to join. Send me an invite.

Summoner Name- TheMonacleSpy
Main Champion- Fiddlesticks/Gangplank
Summoner Level- 30

Arcanist

01-01-2011

You are bad if people on your team turret dive at low lvls. I still like playing with low lvls.

Don't count me in to the list of people to play with.

Gam0n

01-01-2011

I wanna team up with some of you too ._.