After play this game for so long...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MrCutieDancer

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-01-2011

I've come to the realization that everyone on my team is bad. It doesn't matter what team, they will always be ****ing ******ed. To those who say elo hell doesn't exist, I hope you get hung.
That's it.

RHINO Mk II

01-01-2011

1) Add people on the enemy team who are good
2) When you have 5 of them, invite them all to a game
3) Your team is now good, or the enemy team is good for defeating you, in which case repeat 1+2 with them
4) Start enjoying LoL

The Illusive Man

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-01-2011

Have friends
/thread

Starke

01-01-2011

bad pugs are bad

stopped playing pugs months ago, did wonders for my W/L ratio, I'm now positive 73.

MetalHev

01-01-2011

I just played an unbelievable game.
My team was Yi (me), Nerfheimer, Nerfsoraka, Badiopeia and Ashe (no tank) against Xin, Nasus, Galio, Ashe and LeBlanc.
Cass sucked, obviously, Heimer stacked Thornmails, Soraka and Ashe were alright.
That was the hardest carrying I ever did in my life. I'm still wondering how did I win.

So yeah OP, everyone on your team is bad. You must man up and learn the almighty arts of hardcore carrying.

got321321

01-01-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrFistUrSister View Post
I've come to the realization that everyone on my team is bad. It doesn't matter what team, they will always be ****ing ******ed. To those who say elo hell doesn't exist, I hope you get hung.
That's it.
i though the same thing, until i got to 1700 elo from 800 elo in like 1 month. luck happen to everyone, you just need to be patient

ChaosWookie